Links to various resources and information related to Battle.net, a gaming service hosted by Blizzard Entertainment.
- JBLS – Java Battle.net Logon Server (see also the fork of JBLS hosted at jbls.davnit.net)
- StealthBot – A multi-function chat client for classic Battle.net – stealthbot.net
- A collection of useful scripts for StealthBot.
- SphtBot – A chat client for classic Battle.net written by islanti/Spht.
- bnBNC – A Python proxy/bouncer to run local Battle.net clients off a remote connection.
All files in this section can (or could at one point) be obtained from the official game servers using BNFTP.
|Product||Game Code||Version||Version Byte||Game Files|
|WarCraft II: Battle.net Edition||W2BN||2.02||0x4F||Download|
|Diablo II: Lord of Destruction||D2XP||1.14.3||0x0E||Download|
|WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos||WAR3||1.30.2||0x1E||Download|
|WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne||W3XP||1.30.2||0x1E||Download|
Note: files and versions for StarCraft are no longer provided since the release of StarCraft: Remastered.
Some older versions of hash files can be found in this archive.
Lockdown Libraries – Download
For those interested in the inner-workings of Battle.net or in developing custom clients for it…