Links to various resources and information related to Battle.net, a gaming service hosted by Blizzard Entertainment.
- JBLS – Java Battle.net Logon Server (see also the fork of JBLS hosted at jbls.davnit.net)
- StealthBot – A multi-function chat client for classic Battle.net – stealthbot.net
- A collection of useful scripts for StealthBot.
- SphtBot – A chat client for classic Battle.net written by islanti/Spht.
- bnBNC – A Python proxy/bouncer to run local Battle.net clients off a remote connection.
- CAPIdaptor – a proxy interface to allow legacy Battle.net bots to connect to the new chat API.
All files in this section can (or could at one point) be obtained from the official game servers using BNFTP.
|Product||Game Code||Version||Version Byte||Game Files|
|WarCraft II: Battle.net Edition||W2BN||2.02||0x4F||Download|
|WarCraft II (GoG)||W2BN||2.02||0x4F||Download|
|Diablo II: Lord of Destruction||D2XP||1.14.3||0x0E||Download|
|WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos||WAR3||1.30.2||0x1E||Download|
|WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne||W3XP||1.30.2||0x1E||Download|
Note: files and versions for StarCraft are no longer provided since the release of StarCraft: Remastered.
Some older versions of hash files can be found in this archive.
Lockdown Libraries – Download
PsiStorm Libraries – Download
Modules extracted from Blizzard’s Warden anti-cheat software. This was done through WardenDLL – Download
For those interested in the inner-workings of Battle.net or in developing custom clients for it…
- BNETDocs.org – A large collection of documentation on the protocols and systems running on Battle.net.
- Archive of the ValhallaLegends.com Forums – pulled from archive.org.
- Mirror of the StealthBot.net Wiki.
- How to Develop a Battle.net Client in 10 Minutes