Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | What did you dream about last night?

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser.
I remember I was at work, but I don't remember exactly what I was doing.

No discussion.  Only what you dreampt!
December 3, 2004, 4:49 AM
KoRRuPT
Well, I had a very creepy weird dream last night. I can't really remember what it was about, I just remember it being creepy... kinda weird.
December 3, 2004, 4:56 AM
LW-Falcon
I had a dream I never had to wake up early for school anymore.
December 3, 2004, 5:04 AM
Newby
I had a dream that I went to school in my underwear and busted a stiffy in the middle of each class I was in.
December 3, 2004, 5:28 AM
Soul Taker
Something about being in that scene in Saving Private Ryan where the German slowly brings the guy's knife down into his chest while on the floor in some building, except I was doing it to some lady.
December 3, 2004, 5:45 AM
Mitosis
That I was Spider-Man, swinging is fun!
December 3, 2004, 11:53 AM
Newby
I dreampt I failed my math test.
December 3, 2004, 3:44 PM
iago
I had a lot of vivid, yet chaotic dreams that I don't really remember.

One thing I remember is coming home from my cottage, and found that something at or near my house (I think the location shifted) like some kind of monster was stopping me from getting home.  My friend found/used a spell (or maybe a cheat-code from a video game) to get rid of it really easily. 

I seem to remember being at my cottage and in a very big hurry to get home, I think I was being chased.  I also remember having to pull over and stop somewhere, for some reason.  I think somebody was with me, but I forget who.

My cottage is actually a very common presence in my dreams, the place means a lot to me.  And most of the time, going there and coming back is the main part, since it's a long drive that I've done many times from the time I was born.

I had lots more dreams, and they were extremely vivid, but that's all I really remember.
December 3, 2004, 7:56 PM
j0k3r
The night before last I dreamt about the semi formal that happened yesterday, and a few weekends ago I dreamt about the football game I was playing the next day. In both cases I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, and no the day didn't turn out like the dream. Other than that, I don't remember my dreams.
December 3, 2004, 8:01 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Not nesecarily dreamt last night, but I have dreamt parts of my future.

"I remember sitting on a desk looing out onto a harnouer. There were camp beds piled just under the window and too the right of me covering a fire place was a big wooden board." That was the dream.

About 2 years ago I went away with a club and we went sailing in a harbouer in Bristol. We sleapt in sleeping beds on campbeds. The last day we were there I sat on a desk in the room I stayed in. I looked out of the window in front of me with the camp beds piled underneath me. I then looked to the right to the fire place where I saw a big wooden board covering the fireplace.
December 3, 2004, 8:50 PM
LW-Falcon
I dreamt that I couldn't breath and was about to suffocate, then woke up with my face against the pillow.
December 3, 2004, 11:11 PM
warz
In my dream I was posting on these vl forums in a topic titled "What did you dream about last night?" It was pretty weird.
December 4, 2004, 1:55 AM
Yoni
[11:57:25] Yoni: I dreamt that I found 2350 mAh rechargable batteries in some unused Device and that rox because my camera's are 2100 mAh
[11:57:34] Yoni: but now I dunno what device that is, and my camera's are 2400 mAh
[11:57:54] Yoni: so why did I dream 2350??
[11:58:04] Yoni: "where is the missing 50 mAh?"

:(
December 4, 2004, 1:55 AM
Soul Taker
[quote author=Yoni link=topic=9759.msg90972#msg90972 date=1102125319]
[11:57:25] Yoni: I dreamt that I found 2350 mAh rechargable batteries in some unused Device and that rox because my camera's are 2100 mAh
[11:57:34] Yoni: but now I dunno what device that is, and my camera's are 2400 mAh
[11:57:54] Yoni: so why did I dream 2350??
[11:58:04] Yoni: "where is the missing 50 mAh?"

:(
[/quote]
I think this would fit better in iago's forum :P
December 4, 2004, 4:38 AM
Adron
I dreamt I was driving in a car. Then suddenly my kid brother came driving too, at an extreme speed, jumping and slamming into a wall. That seemed nice, so I came along with him when he tried it again. He was trying to get the highest possible speed in a very long downhill section. Turned out he was playing a car game, something like GTA 3, but set in an outdoor environment.

Anyway, that place he was smacking into looked like a tunnel opening. I found a couple of ropes coming out of it, so I pulled on them all, and a secret door opened. Not quite sure which one actually opened the door, but I thought it was the last one I'd tried. Seemed like it ran over a pulley or something on the other side. Unfortunately he was overwhelmed on the other side so he had to load.

On the next try I went straight for the right pulley, that worked the last time, but that didn't work now. I eventually figured it though. Then I decided to try to hook up a computer to do some multiplayer in his game, but it didn't work out. I think my computer was too slow. I tried setting up a multi-user thing on his computer instead. I just wasn't quite sure how to assign mice and keyboards properly.

He had a row of perhaps 10 lcd monitors next to each other, and I had a lot of trouble trying to rearrange the windows on those, to move them out of the way. There was some annoying extremely wide window stretching over virtually all of them, and it was full of docked tabs that refused to go away.

Either way, I suddenly realized many of these monitors were just about the size I need for my car, to make myself something neat like a DVD player or GPS navigator thingie. I was looking at the pixels in detail, trying to figure out which one I wanted. I also looked at a small portable TV thingie, but that looked like it had bad picture quality. I just wasn't quite sure if it was trouble with reception or a problem with the display itself.

Not sure what happened here for a while. Next thing I remember I was entering a hotel lobby together with some guy. He had a room number that we were going to. We took the elevator up, a really strange one, because it only listed some of the floors. Luckily, there was a button for the one we were going to.

Getting out on the 31st floor, we went looking for the right number. On the way I passed a small stair leading a floor down, and I concluded that there were main floors which the elevator would take me to, and other floors in between that didn't have rooms. This particular stair lead to what seemed like a huge dvd collection. I noted that the hotel probably offered dvd's for borrowing for later, in case I'd be bored.

Either way, we were getting there, when suddenly we came into an ambush. It turned out that room we were going to was actually a really large room, something like a library. Two guys attacked me, but I got them with my dual elites. There was just me left though. Wasn't sure how I was going win that, especially since I had three hostages to watch over. I got the doors locked, but someone was pulling on them.

That someone turned out to be a small child. Highly annoying, as I didn't know what to do with it. It kept coming too, I glued the doors shut, but even that didn't help. Wasn't quite sure what to do, since I didn't want to shoot it.

I finally ended up locking the child in the bathroom. But when I got back from that, the hostages were gone. Shame, I'd been doing so good til then, already getting two of the attackers. I was thinking about jumping out one of the windows to see if I could catch them below before they reached a rescue zone, but then I woke up instead.
December 4, 2004, 2:33 PM
Spht
Jedi don't have dreams.
December 4, 2004, 3:38 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
I dreamt that I was at the begining of Evolution, the Movie. It then moved on to me and 3 others being chased by some prehistoric bird tryiong to kill us. The 4 of us split up. Me nad my brother going one way and the other 2 another. We are in the future but dinosaurs of come back. We find too motorbikes and ride away. UI realise that me and my brother are now adult. We continue to ride while still being chased. My brothers Motobike fail so he gets on the back of mine. We find a secret cave and hide. We climb out of the back of the cave. There is a tarp on one side water beneath and a ledge on the other. We go for the ledge. I go to look round and come back to find my brother has fallen into the trap and into muck. A T-Rex apears due to the smell..... My alarm wakes me up  :(

I know the post hasnt been used for a few days but this was wierd so i felt like posting it  :P
December 10, 2004, 9:26 AM
Yoni
Evolution was a really silly movie. The second half was a commercial.
December 10, 2004, 11:54 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
[quote author=Yoni link=topic=9759.msg91776#msg91776 date=1102679684]
Evolution was a really silly movie. The second half was a commercial.
[/quote]
I never saw it, but I have seen some of the cartoons, and the trailer to the film, so I guessed it was what it waslike.
December 10, 2004, 11:04 PM
SNiFFeR
My least favorite type of dream is where you are doing an activity and all of a sudden you fall or trip and hit the ground and your whole body shakes. Then you wake up and go back to sleep. It's weird. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

My dream is usually rollerblading and I fall.
December 12, 2004, 2:07 AM
j0k3r
The past 3 nights I've woken up at 4am in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, from dreams about losing people I'm close to.
December 12, 2004, 3:28 AM
Newby
[quote author=SNiFFeR link=topic=9759.msg91995#msg91995 date=1102817272]
My least favorite type of dream is where you are doing an activity and all of a sudden you fall or trip and hit the ground and your whole body shakes. Then you wake up and go back to sleep. It's weird. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

My dream is usually rollerblading and I fall.
[/quote]
I normally am in a nightmare, and jump in the dream, and end up jumping a little bit in real life.

Not sure if that's what you mean, though. :(
December 12, 2004, 3:47 AM
hismajesty
I've been wanting to have a dream for the past week or so. I never have any that are good enough to remember. I actually want to go to sleep now, so I can dream, but I probably won't - I usually don't.
December 12, 2004, 3:52 AM
Quarantine
I always seem to dream about baked potatoes.
December 12, 2004, 4:08 AM
UserLoser.
I always seem to dream that I'm at work doing something, like last night.  They're building a new building for us behind the current one, and there's a big hole in the parking lot (where there's going to be an underground water retention area so the parking lot doesn't flood anymore); I dreampt I was pushing cars into it. /shrug
December 12, 2004, 7:14 AM
Newby
I dreampt I was on a moon like planet, and I was leading iago and Trust and my brother through a dark dark room towards a bomb that was going to blow the moon up. I had to kick down a door and jump and I was floating in space. I was scared because iago and Trust and my brother blew up. :(
December 12, 2004, 7:24 AM
K
Weirdest dream I ever had:

I was in the veins of some sort of creature, maybe a person.  Instead of blood, this person had large shrimp in his/her veins.  I was pushing these shrimp through some sort of device that was crushing them to convert them into energy/oxygen/whatever.  The dream ended when I accidentally went into the device myself. 

December 12, 2004, 10:34 AM
Newby
I dreampt I jumped into a toilet and swam through the pipes.
December 12, 2004, 3:46 PM
Quarantine
Well today I had a weird dream, I dreampt I was still awake and I did a whole bunch of stuff and when I woke up I didnt know what I had done in my dream or in reality.
December 12, 2004, 3:51 PM
LW-Falcon
I dreamt I got caught in a tornado.
December 12, 2004, 7:45 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
I dreamt, There was a python living in my house, and it was huge. I remember waking up and not wanting to go near the edge of my bed. I was awake but still kind of asleep and didnt realise it was a dream and it wasnt real:(
December 12, 2004, 7:57 PM
crankycefx
I dreamt that I was in my networking class talking to people.
But instead of faces, they had <handles> as if I were on IRC.

At one point, I turned to my computer and began talking on MSN.  I felt a strange vacuum like sensation and suddenly there was a girl underneath my computer desk giving me a blowjob, but when she looked up she just had a <handle> like she was on IRC.

I don't remember anything else, or anything that was said.
It was truly fucked up.

I need to get laid, and stop irc'ing.
December 14, 2004, 9:31 AM
hismajesty
Kristen.
December 14, 2004, 11:52 AM
Archonist
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=9759.msg92361#msg92361 date=1103025174]
Kristen.
[/quote]

Haha, yeah one time I had a dream that I cheated on my girlfriend.. I woke up in a cold sweat and picked up the phone to call her and apologize, then I looked at the time and realized it was 6:00, time to go to school, and that it was just a dream. Scary stuff, I really thought I fucked up for a second.
December 15, 2004, 1:07 AM
UserLoser.
I was at work and got promoted.  All my dreams lately seem to have something to do with work or the people there ;)
December 15, 2004, 1:15 AM
warz
[quote author=cefx- link=topic=9759.msg92352#msg92352 date=1103016691]
I dreamt that I was in my networking class talking to people.
But instead of faces, they had <handles> as if I were on IRC.

At one point, I turned to my computer and began talking on MSN.  I felt a strange vacuum like sensation and suddenly there was a girl underneath my computer desk giving me a blowjob, but when she looked up she just had a <handle> like she was on IRC.

I don't remember anything else, or anything that was said.
It was truly fucked up.

I need to get laid, and stop irc'ing.
[/quote]

Yeah, anyone who describes a blowjob as a "strange vacuum like sensation" needs to get laid or heck even just a blow job, for their first time, ever.
December 15, 2004, 5:54 PM
Dyndrilliac
I dreamt I was drifting down a river in my underpants with a purple tie. I kept drifting. I was on a large wooden raft. The I came into a small town made of cheesemellows (marshmelllows covered in liquid cheese). Thena golden elephant appeared and gave me $7.45. I fell off the raft, swam to shore, and as soon as I got out of the water I saw my old High School Dean (Dean of Boys, Assistant Principals that were in charge of student punishment) who I hadn't seen in 7 years. Nothing but the river, the shore, him, and me for miles as far as the eye could see. He told me to hurry up and get to class. It was at that point I found myself under a sky made of Oreo cookies and raining down triple-A batteries. I woke up, then.
December 29, 2004, 1:17 AM
warz
You remember all those details? I think a wise dream analyst once said that purple ties represent inner feelings of homosexuality at heart. I dunno though. That sucks man.
December 29, 2004, 1:28 AM
hismajesty
What are you on? :P
December 29, 2004, 2:21 AM
LW-Falcon
I dreamed that I was swimming in the pool and there was a huge crocodile in it. I kept trying to swim away but I wasn't going anywhere and I couldn't breath. The second it was about to bite my legs I woke up.
December 31, 2004, 9:27 PM
j0k3r
On new years morning I dreamt about the night I just had, I literally relived it, what a night.
January 3, 2005, 3:10 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
Dreamt I had completed LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth and when I woke up I thought I had completed it and couldnt make out why it wasnt working.
January 3, 2005, 8:37 PM
LW-Falcon
I dreamt that it snowed again.
January 3, 2005, 10:01 PM
j0k3r
My parents were out to steal my drugs and kill me, I had 2 fist fights with my dad, killed my youngest sister, broke my moms leg by pushing her down the stairs, and spent the rest of the night marking my room as my territory with a knife in hand. By marking my territory, I mean making sure everyone else in my family knew it was mine, standing guard at it, drawing a line outside my room, attacking them when they got close, somewhat close to what happened in Life of Pi (I just read it a few weeks ago).

I need to see a psychiatrist.
January 10, 2005, 12:01 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
I am worried for you I really am. My friend told me as he went to sleep last night he thought of ways to kill someone he doesnt like :(
January 10, 2005, 5:00 PM
CrAz3D
I walked into my bank yesterday & withdrew ALL of my money in $20 bills.  (This included my checking acct & 2 savings accts that all total up to around $70,000).  I just stuck all the money in my pockets & decided to goto some shopping place.  I got there & had picked up a few things to get & started freakin out cause I withdrew all of my money now & I couldn't use my check card.  I felt really embarassed & told they cashier I didn't have my check card & then I left.

I was remebering this all & telling it to my mom 'today'.
January 19, 2005, 10:38 PM
hismajesty
My mom was taking me to school for some reason, and the battery in the car had died so she was walking me to school (why would she be walking me to school anyway). I saw some kids I know, but they were stoners and all so I tried to not make it too obvious I associate with them since I was walking with my mom. The place we were walking has been in dreams before, it's like next to a park or something and there's a fence and it curves as you walk, it's kinda narrow too with buildings on the left side. At the end of the street(?) there's a coffee shop with a door leading in and on the other side a door leading to my school. Anyway, we got to the coffee shop and they had some stuff put out and my mom and I were looking at and I turned and saw this man sitting in a chair next to me. He had a janitor-looking jacket on and it said "Thank you for delivering Pepsi" or something like that on the back and had "Coca-Cola" on the front left pocket. I didn't immediately notice that these were cardboard words stapled on and I made a comment because I thought it was funny a Pepsi worker had Coca-Cola on their shirt (or vice versa. As soon as I make the comment the guy turns around and he's a homeless black man. I realize he was homeless immediately and he gave me a really mean look (his face was very realistic, too). He then reached out and grabbed the bottom right of my stomach. It felt like he was grabbing a ball type thing inside of me and it really hurt.

What was strange was that I remember thinking "this is just a dream, why does it really hurt?" (Yea, it really did hurt in that area and I could feel it. I don't think I've ever felt pain in a dream either.)

Trying to think logically through this here's my thinking of it:

I'm not sure about the road, but stuff that shows up in my dreams over and over generally scare me. My mom and grandma's dreams have been known to come true, and that's something I don't really want to happen to me. (Unless I dream about dating some super model or something :P) I went to Starbucks the other day, which explains the coffee house, even though the coffee house was there before.

The black guy was maybe because I was reading a newspaper article about a weatherman in Nevada made a slip of the tounge and said "It's going to be raining on Martain Luther Coon King Jr. Day" (he got fired, btw)

And the guy was probably homeless because yesterday I've been really worried about my future and thinking I'm not going to amount to anything lately. I don't think in my former dreams the door on the far side of the coffee shop lead to a school, so maybe that symbolizes me going to a new school next year or even college?

January 20, 2005, 12:08 AM
UserLoser.
Did this ball type thing happen to be one of your testicles?
January 20, 2005, 12:13 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
wow, way to lower and harm my trail of thought there.
January 20, 2005, 12:21 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=9759.msg95814#msg95814 date=1106180014]
Did this ball type thing happen to be one of your testicles?
[/quote]

I don't eat my testicles, or anybody elses for that matter.
January 20, 2005, 1:29 AM
j0k3r
Not so much a vision of the future, it's your mind recaping the day's or week's events.
January 20, 2005, 2:57 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=j0k3r link=topic=9759.msg95849#msg95849 date=1106189872]
Not so much a vision of the future, it's your mind recaping the day's or week's events.
[/quote]

I know. I was harping over my future I think that's where the bum came in.

I just wish I knew if this place exists. :\
January 20, 2005, 12:09 PM
LW-Falcon
I dreamt that I got my license and a BMW X5. If only it was real :(
January 22, 2005, 5:18 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=topic=9759.msg96142#msg96142 date=1106414329]
I dreamt that I got my license and a BMW X5. If only it was real :(
[/quote][s]You dirty bastard.  No offense  ;)[/s]

MY BAD!... I thought you wrote:
"I dreamt that I got my license and a BMW X5.  Only it was real :("

I missed a word that changed quite a bit, my oops.

<3!
January 22, 2005, 5:19 PM
UserLoser.
No dreams in a while I can remember, hmm.  Staying up too late playing War3 I suppose...
January 27, 2005, 5:14 AM
j0k3r
I was in school and showed my friend a baggie of some super high potency chemical and a teacher saw, he recruited other teachers and they were trying to catch me, I grabbed a matress on the way out of the school and floated across the school yard, then woke up.
February 2, 2005, 3:54 AM
Newby
I pushed my friend into a spinning blade and watched him become mutilated.

Hmm...
February 2, 2005, 3:57 AM
shout
I don't know what the dream was about, but I remember waking up and trying to turn my alarm clock off by clapping. Then I was mad because it did not work.
February 2, 2005, 10:38 PM
Newby
I dreampt I got invited to a local ski resort (mammoth) by a bunch of hot chicks.

On the way up, our car drove off the road and into a forest (50 foot jump or so)

I was stranded, alone with 5-6 hot chicks.

Right as I realized what I should do, I woke up. :(
February 2, 2005, 11:13 PM
CrAz3D
This is when my room was in a disarray & my bed & everything else was in living room

Dream:
I'm in my room laying on my bed talking to my dad about getting my new bed.  He says I should get a smaller one so I can fit it in the bed of my truck & sleep outside.  But then he says "oh yeah, that's right, the ninjas get pretty bad out here at night."
February 3, 2005, 4:46 AM
LW-Falcon
I dreamt I woke up one day and couldn't talk at all, it felt so real. I remember having to communicate using sign language and lots of people at school laughed at me. I woke up with my face in the pillow.
February 5, 2005, 6:13 PM
KkBlazekK
I dreamt I was in vL once (On Christmas day actually). Too bad dreams don't come true. :(

Edit: I remember more now.
It was crazy, me and iago got into a huge flame war and he was kicking my ass, but then I remembered the movie Canadian Bacon and completly owned him.
February 5, 2005, 11:23 PM
Mitosis
I dreampt about having a new Honda XR650 :D Going over jumps at my property!
February 6, 2005, 2:42 AM
j0k3r
I had 2 distinct dreams. Inthe first, some nurse friend of mine injected me with heroine at her house. In the second I was catering a party at some job I don't have, and the mother was asking me about ways to smoke marijuana.
February 7, 2005, 2:44 AM
UserLoser.
I can't remember the last time I had or dream
February 8, 2005, 8:09 PM
CrAz3D
had or dream?... ::)

Neither do I though.  I KNOW I dreamt something last night, I wokre up WAY tired & all sore like.
February 8, 2005, 10:43 PM
LW-Falcon
Its weird, I know I dreamt something about being in a club, but thats all I can remember. Its like I have short term memory or something -_-
February 8, 2005, 10:47 PM
CrAz3D
No, I just don't think dreams are that memorable, always.

OOH!, question.  Do dreams happen REALLY slowly when you're asleep?  Cause you go to sleep & dream something that feels like it happened in about an hour & you wake up & it is 6 hours later...what the heck?
February 8, 2005, 10:56 PM
shout
You only remember a dream if wake up in the middle of it... or something like that. But anyway, apperently you have 3-6 dreams per night.

Anyway...

I had one where no one wore clothes, but instead pancakes over their crotches. It was'nt even a sexual dream. And I don't like pancakes!
February 9, 2005, 12:54 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=shout link=topic=9759.msg98876#msg98876 date=1107910443]
You only remember a dream if wake up in the middle of it... or something like that. But anyway, apperently you have 3-6 dreams per night.

Anyway...

I had one where no one wore clothes, but instead pancakes over their crotches. It was'nt even a sexual dream. And I don't like pancakes!
[/quote]I wouldn't like pancakes if they had been *there* either...eww
February 9, 2005, 12:55 AM
Nabeshin
Last night, I had a dream with me jumping from tile to tile, avoiding crap loads of insects.  Did I mention I am afraid of insects?  Especially spiders.  That was some scary crap.  Did I mention they were huge?
February 25, 2005, 12:02 AM
Newby
I dreampt a seed got on a torrent that was half finished and I finished over 600mb in 15 minutes.

Yeah, I'm a geek. :P
February 25, 2005, 7:32 AM
JoeTheOdd
Omg, mee too!
March 3, 2005, 3:14 AM
CrAz3D
Someone broke into our house & I shot them
March 3, 2005, 3:59 AM
shout
I had a dream about this girl at my work...  ;D

I think she wants me... :P
March 3, 2005, 4:03 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Shout link=topic=9759.msg102283#msg102283 date=1109822597]

[/quote]In your dreams!...oh, that was a good one.
March 3, 2005, 10:36 PM
moh.vze.com
My dream? It was a wierd one i saw my self for like a long time. I'd never dream about something where i'd see my whole body before.
March 4, 2005, 3:40 AM
shout
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=9759.msg102358#msg102358 date=1109889415]

[/quote]

And out of my dreams... I've got a date tomorrow ;D
March 5, 2005, 5:27 AM
Nabeshin
Dreams can be very strange things indeed.  Most people have about 4-5 different dreams a night, which consists of (in some sort of order) present, past, future and a mix of the three for the final one.  Usually, the mixed dream is the one that people remember the most, because something usually wakes the person up (family/clock/pet).

Some thing dreams mean nothing, just your subconsious running wild.  Others believe it is signs for something big or small.

But now getting off of my podium, a while ago, I did have a strange dream.  It was moving like I was watching a movie: I had no control, the dream moved as it wished.  But I found a mirror, and when I saw myself in it, I had some sort of mental shock and I was in full control of where I could move.  Normally I would dismiss this as nothing, but I have not only had this repeadly, but other people I know have had this too.  Strange...
March 16, 2005, 5:22 PM
QwertyMonster
Ugh, bring another dead topic up. But still lets have another discussion about it! ;)

Edit: Reading your Dream Nabeshin, weird dream dude! :P
March 16, 2005, 5:34 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Shout link=topic=9759.msg102545#msg102545 date=1110000422]
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=9759.msg102358#msg102358 date=1109889415]

[/quote]

And out of my dreams... I've got a date tomorrow ;D
[/quote]Awesome!  Dreams DO come true then & miracles are possible!
March 16, 2005, 5:41 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=QwertyMonster link=topic=9759.msg104073#msg104073 date=1110994481]
Ugh, bring another dead topic up. But still lets have another discussion about it! ;)
[/quote]
Its okay to bring up dead topics once and a while if you have something good to add to them, but don't go resurecting the dead for no reason.
March 16, 2005, 10:23 PM
QwertyMonster
And to add to what you said Blaze:

-- Its good to bring old topics back, if yes, you say something good, but also to have another discussion on it. Sometimes it proves fun, and maybe help for other people! :D
March 16, 2005, 10:26 PM
KkBlazekK
If you agree with me, why did your post sound so negative? I'm supposed to be the negative one.
March 16, 2005, 11:07 PM
hismajesty
If he did anything wrong, a moderator would make note of it.

Anyway, yeah that sounds weird.

I've been listening to holosync everynight when I go to bed so I can have more lucid/vivid/good dreams. The one last night was odd, but I really enjoyed it. I was in my house, and I think I was older too. There was some girl, she resembled Sandra Bullock a little bit iirc, I don't remember exactly what was going on but I think I sort of liked her but she was dating some guy or something and I liked the person I like in real life in the dream too or something. I don't really remember much, but I enjoyed it as I was having it. For some reason I like romanticish dreams more than actions ones and stuff, I guess because perfect love is something that I (yeah, I'm weird) think about but it's not really attainable in the real world or whatever.

*shrug*
March 17, 2005, 1:05 AM
CrAz3D
WHOO Trust!! GO GO

I usually remember dreams about stabbing, shooting, beating up, destroying people
March 17, 2005, 3:24 AM
hismajesty
go where?
March 17, 2005, 11:21 AM
CrAz3D
...talk to Kristen
March 17, 2005, 3:33 PM
Nabeshin
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=9759.msg104167#msg104167 date=1111021515]
...There was some girl, she resembled Sandra Bullock a little bit iirc, I don't remember exactly what was going on but I think I sort of liked her but she was dating some guy or something and I liked the person I like in real life in the dream too or something...
*shrug*
[/quote]

Isn't it weird that even though you don't see things first hand that you already know, such as it hismajesty[yL]'s dream, I doubt that he saw all of this, but he already knew what was going on.  Maybe I should get around to writing this stuff down, it could be a good idea for a book/home made movie/story for a game etc.
March 17, 2005, 6:11 PM
QwertyMonster
Ages ago, i use to have dreams about "Tower Inferno", the film. And i would be escaping and go into the lift, and it get stuck. Half way down. And it would go to a side view of where i am, and other lifts. It was a "weird", but "cool" dream.

Other dreams are happy dreams, of me having powers like god. And i went around school doing things, and i was strong i would beat up the bullys and all girls loving me (Even though they do already!).

Anyway, just thought i'd share my weird dreams i've had ;)
March 17, 2005, 7:22 PM
Adron
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=9759.msg104167#msg104167 date=1111021515]
If he did anything wrong, a moderator would make note of it.
[/quote]

And a moderator might not post about it in the thread; a moderator might send a private message to the offender.
March 17, 2005, 11:49 PM
hismajesty
That's why I said make note, be it mental or physical, or whatever. :)
March 17, 2005, 11:59 PM
LW-Falcon
I had the weirdest dream last night, I was drinking with some friends in the dream and I passed out in the dream, and when I woke up in the dream I couldn't talk and can't remember where I live or anything. I forgot the rest but when I woke up in real life I was so glad.
March 19, 2005, 7:40 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
I dreamt I was at mcdonalds working andf tyhere were queus out the door. I went  to get fries and spiders were crawling around them. I freaked out and ran out. I came back 5 minutes later. The queus had gone and there were no spiders. I woke up in a cold sweat.
March 19, 2005, 8:51 PM
KkBlazekK
You don't want to look at the bottom of an old old mcdonalds fryer. :) Trust me.
March 19, 2005, 9:45 PM

Search