Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | [VB6] Using BCP

AuthorMessageTime
R.a.B.B.i.T
I'm interested in using the BCP protocol, developed by Skywing I believe, and I have a few questions.  For reference, I'm using these VB modules ported by Warrior:
http://www.clan-evolution.com/Warrior/BCP.bas
http://www.clan-evolution.com/Warrior/BCPLoad.bas

I am having a problem loading Aliases.bcp: it just causes my bot to freeze, but other plugins, such as DMBotOp.bcp and WinampControl.bcp load fine.  I can't really figure this one out, but I've isolated it down to SetMasterInterface(Interface), but since that is an API call to BCEL.dll, I can't fix it.
December 1, 2004, 1:05 AM
Quarantine
Uploaded my updated BCP.bas  ;)
December 1, 2004, 2:45 AM
UserLoser.
Generally, I don't reply to people nor talk to them who are publically distributing some code which I helped a person write after hours of nagging on AIM.  But since I'm nice like that, I'll say it for about the 10th time:  Support all callback functions and it won't 'crash'
December 1, 2004, 3:08 AM
Newby
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=9730.msg90649#msg90649 date=1101870489]
Generally, I don't reply to people nor talk to them who are publically distributing some code which I helped a person write after hours of nagging on AIM.
[/quote]
Boo hoo.
December 1, 2004, 3:10 AM
Quarantine
Er..? Yea you helped I didnt know you wanted to keep it private, I used a function you submitted here you helped me fix it up im sorry if I distributed something you didnt want me to.

Edit: Since I respect the help given to me by UserLoser and Fyre I have removed the links I did not at anytime mean to purposly get you mad I figured since you didnt write this code for me and most of what I used was public I didnt think you would get mad. My apologies.
December 1, 2004, 3:11 AM
R.a.B.B.i.T
Eesh.  O well.  I have made some updates to it myself, albeit not MAJOR ones, but updates none-the-less.  I didn't know it was supposed to be private either, so sorry about that.  Additionaly, I never said "UserLoser. come help me," I merely asked for a little help from anyone who knew BCP, which means a bunch of people.

------------
I've talked with Warrior and I'm using the same callbacks as Warrior and he said it just started to load after a while, so I'm wondering what's up (it didn't work BEFORE I changed the code either, so don't tell me it's that).
December 3, 2004, 11:51 PM

Search