Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Programming | Creating Servers [VB 6]

AuthorMessageTime
n00blar
This is a prime example of how to use asynchronous sockets with the winsock api! I have given credit to some people in the source, however, in the winsock module you might find that a few functions have come from www.vbip.com and some I have taken the idea and recreated because I could not find them anywhere.

you can download the zip package here: www27.brinkster.com/wsckvbupdates/default.html
April 6, 2003, 5:07 PM
JoeCool
i have made a trojan.. "Harmless" trojan as you would.. it sends error messages to da server that u typed and sent (in the client). It open and closes the servers cd rom drive :o scary eh? It also has a chat so u can chat wit da server a.k.a Victum... but.. i didnt try putting ny thing else on it.. i'm into making some bots! i'm workin on one right now.. think it'll be done in a month an a half.. i was gana add "mouse control" to my trojan, but i neva got to gettin it... if u want, u can have da source to my trojan.. u just email me ;)
July 9, 2003, 3:22 AM
Noodlez
[quote author=JoeCool link=board=5;threadid=971;start=0#msg14227 date=1057720976]
i have made a trojan.. "Harmless" trojan as you would.. it sends error messages to da server that u typed and sent (in the client). It open and closes the servers cd rom drive :o scary eh? It also has a chat so u can chat wit da server a.k.a Victum... but.. i didnt try putting ny thing else on it.. i'm into making some bots! i'm workin on one right now.. think it'll be done in a month an a half.. i was gana add "mouse control" to my trojan, but i neva got to gettin it... if u want, u can have da source to my trojan.. u just email me ;)
[/quote]

umm... what the hell does n00blars post have to do with a trojan?

And no, your features are hardly scary; stupid yes, scary no.
July 9, 2003, 3:26 AM
JoeCool
Noodles! wtf.. well he talkin somtin bout servers... that has to do wit trojans alil.. :D um.. Client and Server :D um... it is somewhat have to do wit a trojan, and not scary? i mean u sittin on ur comp playin a game, then ur cd drive opens wit out u doin shit THATS SCARY
ur hart will jump alil and u know it!
July 9, 2003, 3:29 AM
Noodlez
[quote author=JoeCool link=board=5;threadid=971;start=0#msg14231 date=1057721360]
Noodles! wtf.. well he talkin somtin bout servers... that has to do wit trojans alil.. :D um.. Client and Server :D um... it is somewhat have to do wit a trojan, and not scary? i mean u sittin on ur comp playin a game, then ur cd drive opens wit out u doin shit THATS SCARY
ur hart will jump alil and u know it!
[/quote]

I don't have a hart. If you want to be THAT general, then *anything* related to winscok is related to trojans.
July 9, 2003, 3:48 AM
JoeCool
lol.. heh.. sorry for posting on this form..
July 9, 2003, 5:13 PM
Noodlez
[quote author=JoeCool link=board=5;threadid=971;start=0#msg14281 date=1057770808]
lol.. heh.. sorry for posting on this form..
[/quote]
You don't know how long I've waited to hear that from you.
July 10, 2003, 12:40 AM
Xae
lol =x Personally i'm looking for info on sockets regarding .net languages (c# / vb.net)
July 22, 2003, 6:10 PM
drivehappy
Try Microsoft's 101 Samples for VB.Net.
July 23, 2003, 4:40 AM

Search