Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | [Resolved] Message not being sent [AutoDes]

AuthorMessageTime
Networks
I created an auto designate feature in my bot. Something really really weird I've never had a problem with in the past is that my bot will send the "/designate <username>" part but I have it send a "I have designated: <username>" exactly after I send the actual designate command. One thing that is weird is that it never actually sends it or something. I never see it. BUT! if I whisper a user prior to this manually it begins to work. It seems to be sending because I debugged printed it as soon as 0x0E is sent along with the message. It's really weird as I said. Any ideas? I know it sends the "/designate " part because I have it leave and I have operator status. I don't know why it wouldn't send the next part.

[19:50:09] Rooted: /designate Networks
[19:50:09] Rooted: I have designated: Networks 'Didn't see it

[19:50:24] Rooted: /w networks 'Manually sent this
[19:50:33] Rooted: /designate Networks
[19:50:33] Rooted: I have designated: Networks 'Didn't see it

[19:50:50] Rooted: /w networks a 'Manually sent this
[19:50:54] Rooted: /designate Networks
[19:50:56] Rooted: I have designated: Networks 'Saw it!!!

Any Idea?
November 20, 2004, 2:48 AM
Mephisto
Looks like a problem with your code.  We can't help you if you don't provide it.
November 20, 2004, 3:33 AM
The-FooL
Maybe a Que or outgoing flood protection issue?
November 20, 2004, 11:25 AM
Networks
I fixed it, it had to due with the timer for my queue, I guess something was skipping or something =\
November 20, 2004, 4:24 PM

Search