Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | Never talk to asian people with notepads

AuthorMessageTime
K
As I was walking down the hallway back to my apartment from taking an exam, this asian guy was sitting in the hall with a notepad.  He asked me if I had seen an argument that took place in the hall, and I said yes.  He asked me what I remembered seeing and I told him that I saw him and a girl arguing and the girl was screaming that he had hit her or something. 

Now I have to talk to a private investigator and I might be subpoenaed to testify in his domestic abuse trial.

Great.
November 10, 2004, 4:00 AM
LW-Falcon
[me="Falcon[anti-yL]"]points and laughs[/me]
November 10, 2004, 4:09 AM
Kaiory
sometimes your the bird, and sometimes your the windsheild
November 10, 2004, 5:25 AM
Adron
Umm, was that the guy who was accused of it? Why would he want to look for witnesses that said he'd hit her (or something)?
November 10, 2004, 7:07 PM
K
[quote author=Adron link=topic=9494.msg88238#msg88238 date=1100113623]
Umm, was that the guy who was accused of it? Why would he want to look for witnesses that said he'd hit her (or something)?
[/quote]

I think he was just looking for anyone.  He also asked if I had heard her say "I'm going to call the cops and tell them you hit me," or if I had seen him touch her or take a threatening posture to her.  I told him no on both, but that I hadn't been there very long. 

November 10, 2004, 9:57 PM
DecA
Good job
November 21, 2004, 9:21 AM

Search