Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | mischief and trechery.

AuthorMessageTime
peofeoknight
Tonight was a whole lot of fun. We were out and about after a party we were going to go to was broken up (before we arrived) then we decided to have some fun. I was kind of planning on going through a drive through and tossing some eggs at the dude when he goes to take my cash but instead we saw two girls walking down the road. These girls looks to be 14. We pull over, my friend runs out of the car accorss a ditch nails one with the eggs then runs back and they cuss as we take off. We were then out of stuff so we bought some hot dogs. We tossed some at a few cars on the road then turned so they could not follow us. But in a drive through she gets in the back and starts wiggling it in the window to the people behind us and they were shouting suck it bitch suck it (she is a girl), she didn't, but we tossed it through the window after the drive through guy gave us our food. We saw a girl on a motor scooter pull into a neighborhood, we sorta followed here, then there was this one way cirlce, she went around the right way and we went hte wrong way until she was like wtf and we were coming in her direction then the my friend (same girl) reaches out the window and nails her in the face with it. We headed back and stopped at a friend's house and covered her car with hot dog parts (it will be interesting to see her reaction tomorrow), and then I dropped my two friends off and we are all home now. Now my car smells like a mixture between wendy's, hot dogs, and crap. But it was fun.

Any comments or other fun mischief stories?
November 7, 2004, 5:51 AM
Adron
Haha, childish, how old are you? :P
November 7, 2004, 2:37 PM
Mitosis
I think he is like 17 or something....that would be halarious if we were there lol
November 7, 2004, 3:02 PM
hismajesty
immature  :-\

Only thing I really found funny was thinking of the peoples reactions.  ;)
November 7, 2004, 3:40 PM
peofeoknight
[quote author=Mitosis link=topic=9453.msg87760#msg87760 date=1099839765]
I think he is like 17 or something....that would be halarious if we were there lol
[/quote] 18

Thats why we do it, for the people's reactions. Next time we are going to video tape it.

C'mon, I know you guys have some stories like this, lets hear em!
November 7, 2004, 6:54 PM
Mitosis
Alright the past Halloween my friend and I went to this guys house and he had a hood on and was sitting there not moving. So my friend Mike started to kick him and he didn't move, so then Mike went to the cardboard box and like picked up 30 bags of chips. So then Mike tried to sneak away and the guy got up, Mike turns around and freaks out and trips backwards over the porch banaster...it was like a 5 foor drop lmao the guy was laughing and I was too, he freaked the shit out of him!
November 7, 2004, 8:07 PM
peofeoknight
I feel so bad about being involved with that woman on the scooter getting nailed with the hot dog now. She was completely annialted. She was ravaged. She was prolly on her way home after a hard days work and she was minding her own business and we just completely destroyed her. Gosh my friends and I are real SOBs. I do not feel bad about anything but that.  :-[
November 8, 2004, 3:53 AM
Adron
[quote author=quasi-modo link=topic=9453.msg87880#msg87880 date=1099886006]
I feel so bad about being involved with that woman on the scooter getting nailed with the hot dog now. She was completely annialted. She was ravaged. She was prolly on her way home after a hard days work and she was minding her own business and we just completely destroyed her. Gosh my friends and I are real SOBs. I do not feel bad about anything but that.  :-[
[/quote]

Really? Tells us more?
November 8, 2004, 10:48 AM
peofeoknight
We followed a woman who was on a scooter. She pulled into her neighborhood, we continued the persuit (she did not know we were following her). Then she went around a traffic circle, we went around the wrong way. She was coming at us and my friend puts a hot dog out the window and proceeds to wiggle it at the girl on the scooter who has now stopped because she does not know why we are going in the wrong direction (though she is in no danger of being hit) then my friend slings the hot dog pretty hard and nails the woman in the face. We then spead off.
November 9, 2004, 4:11 AM
Adron
[quote author=quasi-modo link=topic=9453.msg88040#msg88040 date=1099973493]
We followed a woman who was on a scooter. She pulled into her neighborhood, we continued the persuit (she did not know we were following her). Then she went around a traffic circle, we went around the wrong way. She was coming at us and my friend puts a hot dog out the window and proceeds to wiggle it at the girl on the scooter who has now stopped because she does not know why we are going in the wrong direction (though she is in no danger of being hit) then my friend slings the hot dog pretty hard and nails the woman in the face. We then spead off.
[/quote]

Well, that was what you said in your first post. I was wondering how you'd found out she was ravaged? Was there some sort of followup the day after, or was it someone telling you something had happened as a result?
November 10, 2004, 5:05 PM
peofeoknight
No, the hot dog just ravaged her. I do not see how it could not have. I mean she was beamed with a hot dog that was sailing towards her face with a very high velocity. I mean she had to be freaked out. I would say she got owned by that hot dog. That hot dog raped her face.
November 10, 2004, 11:01 PM
Adron
[quote author=quasi-modo link=topic=9453.msg88293#msg88293 date=1100127660]
No, the hot dog just ravaged her. I do not see how it could not have. I mean she was beamed with a hot dog that was sailing towards her face with a very high velocity. I mean she had to be freaked out. I would say she got owned by that hot dog. That hot dog raped her face.
[/quote]

Oh ok. I thought you'd heard something later about it. Then you don't know if perhaps she was hungry, ate that hot dog and laughed all night about how good things come flying at you ;)
November 11, 2004, 12:39 AM
peofeoknight
Well I suppose that could have happened lol.
November 11, 2004, 5:03 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Your a dick ;) I usually serve at the drive thru windows. If people did that to me id grab food and throiwe it back at them.
November 11, 2004, 5:20 PM
peofeoknight
[quote author=Meh link=topic=9453.msg88440#msg88440 date=1100193621]
Your a dick ;) I usually serve at the drive thru windows. If people did that to me id grab food and throiwe it back at them.
[/quote] Its fun to do at drive thrus lol! Especially when a person I know is working the window.
November 11, 2004, 5:28 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Of course if its someone youknow :) I enjoying going thru on my Moped and pretending to wind down a window. Then order food and take ages to get my wallet out of my jacket ;)
November 11, 2004, 6:01 PM

Search