Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Interesting flash about pentagon (old)

AuthorMessageTime
warz
http://www.elchulo.net/files/pentagon.swf

Yes, this is old. Yes, this is my first time to see this and think about this topic. I did read the old thread talking about this same topic, but I didn't see this flash anywhere. Just thought I'd post it incase somebody else is bored, too.
November 5, 2004, 4:25 AM
Myndfyr
I read a 74-page article about that theory shortly after 9/11.  I can't particularly remember the URL or the title, but the rhetoric was so crazy that had there been ANY information at all that was reliable, you couldn't believe it.
November 5, 2004, 7:05 AM
Arta
Interesting questions, but that's all. Would be interested to see how government officials would respond to it.
November 5, 2004, 9:12 PM
vonLandenhausen
lmao
the speaker in the first ~20sec of ther flash is HITLER (!!) talking about jews LOL
November 6, 2004, 1:56 PM
Archonist
[quote author=vonLandenhausen link=topic=9427.msg87615#msg87615 date=1099749379]
lmao
the speaker in the first ~20sec of ther flash is HITLER (!!) talking about jews LOL
[/quote]

okay? Nice post.. Yeah, My friend has this in his AIM profile.. I'd also like to see a government official try to answer the questions.
November 6, 2004, 4:14 PM
iago
Comspiracy theories are fun.  I've read about the pentagon thing before, and the main thing I'd like to know: "What happened to the plane if it didn't hit the Pentagon?"

But that video was horribly annoying.  I like the old-style documentaries where somebody talks and they show evidence, not horribly annoying music and quick changes which don't really give you time to think about what you've seen.
November 6, 2004, 7:29 PM

Search