Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Politics | This annoyed me

AuthorMessageTime
iago
For the first time, I looked at GWB and JK's websites today.  Here's what I noticed:

Bush has flash games and articles on his main page to make fun of Kerry.
Kerry has no anti-bush content on his main page.

At work, we all agreed that was pathetic.  Having flash games based on making fun of your opponent on your main page is like the peak of assholeness.
October 29, 2004, 10:53 PM
warz
If you say so...
October 30, 2004, 12:39 AM
DrivE
Then again, at the Republican National Convention during the President's speach there was nothing concerning Republican's hair stylings to be better than that of the Democrats. If you are confused about this remark, watch Kerry's speech.
October 30, 2004, 2:22 AM
Stealth
The Kerry camp leaves the making-fun-of-Bush to the vast Internet and television/entertainment crowd of people who do just that..
October 30, 2004, 5:44 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=iago link=topic=9356.msg86558#msg86558 date=1099090404]
Bush has flash games and articles on his main page to make fun of Kerry.
[/quote]

Actually, he only has one, and I've posted that in the fun forum. The gas tax one isn't making fun of him - unless you call showing the American people what his presidency will do is...making fun of - then I guess it could be.

Also, as Stealth said, the Kerry camp has their friends do the dirty work. When you spend, on average, 9 times the amount as the Bush camp does on commercials and such, and when you have a famous, biased, misleading, annoying, anti-american director supporting you while telling a one-sided story. Or, when you have Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong-Il, and the like supporting you - you don't need flash games. When you've got oppressive communist dictators spreading anti-Bush propaganda in his country, or telling all the South Korean mothers that Bush is murdering their children, you don't need flash games. When you've got countless anti-Bush websites, while there being only a handfull of anti-Kerry, you don't need flash games. Or, when you have school systems blocking those few anti-Kerry sites, and not the anti-Bush sites, you need flash games even less!
October 30, 2004, 10:41 AM
crashtestdummy
How do you suppose Osama Bin Laden and Kim spreading anti-bush propaganda in their countries is helping Kerry in any way. A little far fetched in my opinion.
October 30, 2004, 2:40 PM
crashtestdummy
Speaking of anti-bush propoganda, this is funny:
http://maddox.xmission.com/limits_to_freedom.html
http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html
October 30, 2004, 4:53 PM
Stealth
[quote author=muert0 link=topic=9356.msg86614#msg86614 date=1099147250]
How do you suppose Osama Bin Laden and Kim spreading anti-bush propaganda in their countries is helping Kerry in any way. A little far fetched in my opinion.
[/quote]'

Their statements aren't deliberately supporting John Kerry. That much has been read into them by some, with or without reason.
October 31, 2004, 1:22 AM
Zakath
trust, you really should be less dogmatic. You offer no proof for any of that, and I seriously doubt that much of it is true. It's not like Bush doesn't have his unofficial allies.
October 31, 2004, 1:25 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=Zakath link=topic=9356.msg86697#msg86697 date=1099185917]
trust, you really should be less dogmatic. You offer no proof for any of that, and I seriously doubt that much of it is true. It's not like Bush doesn't have his unofficial allies.
[/quote]

Which parts do you doubt?
I didn't say Bush had 'unofficial allies' Kerry just has, well, more obviously.
October 31, 2004, 2:51 AM
Zakath
I doubt virtually everything in that statement, that's what

Some of it strikes me as simply purposely inflamatory

I'm saying Kerry's a good person (he's not) but you seem to take it a bit far
October 31, 2004, 2:59 AM

Search