Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Politics | Political Spam

AuthorMessageTime
Thing
Has anybody received any in their Inbox?
I read my first one today.
[quote][img]http://dont-be-a-girlieman.com/adv_1/email1.png[/img]

Unsubscribe Instructions
You have received this email because you visited our site or one of our partnered sites and commenced registration to receive our newsletter.
If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or you may contact us at the address below.

To unsubscribe from these offers: Please Click Here
or send a blank message to: Gennarino-D@gennarino-D.zzinc.info

Dont-be-a-girlieman.com
4250 NW 43rd Street
Coconut Creek, FL, 33073[/quote]

I wonder if George Bush approves this message?  What next?  Telemarketing calls to try and harrass me into voting Republican?  Fuckers.
October 17, 2004, 11:35 PM
peofeoknight
[quote author=Thing link=topic=9205.msg84912#msg84912 date=1098056116]
I wonder if George Bush approves this message?  What next?  Telemarketing calls to try and harrass me into voting Republican?  Fuckers.
[/quote] Well atleast they are not going to pull a Corrine Brown and knock on your door. Maybe even try to give you a ride to the voting booth or buy you lunch. Yes that actually happened here and they could not really do anything about it... there was just a lingering wiff of fraud in the air. Grrr.... I hate that woman.
October 18, 2004, 12:48 AM
Thing
[quote]Well atleast they are not going to pull a Corrine Brown and knock on your door.[/quote]
Any political drum beater (Republican or Democrat) that knocks on my door, will get the same treatment as the Jehovah Witness that used to come by for a chat.
October 18, 2004, 1:15 AM
Forged
[quote]I  What next?  Telemarketing calls to try and harrass me into voting Republican?  Fuckers. [/quote]

Funny thing is that actually happend to me about 3 hours ago.  I picked up the phone and it was a pre-recorded message of some guy running for congress telling me to vote for him because as a congressman he will do what the people of texas really want on issues like social security, welfare, and the iraq war.
October 18, 2004, 1:20 AM
Hitmen
[quote author=quasi-modo link=topic=9205.msg84928#msg84928 date=1098060510]
Well atleast they are not going to pull a Corrine Brown and knock on your door.
[/quote]
They won't?
October 18, 2004, 2:15 AM
peofeoknight
[quote author=Hitmen link=topic=9205.msg84956#msg84956 date=1098065716]
[quote author=quasi-modo link=topic=9205.msg84928#msg84928 date=1098060510]
Well atleast they are not going to pull a Corrine Brown and knock on your door.
[/quote]
They won't?
[/quote] I like to think that no one is going to do things as outragious as that woman.
October 18, 2004, 2:21 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=Forged link=topic=9205.msg84938#msg84938 date=1098062436]
[quote]I What next? Telemarketing calls to try and harrass me into voting Republican? Fuckers. [/quote]

Funny thing is that actually happend to me about 3 hours ago. I picked up the phone and it was a pre-recorded message of some guy running for congress telling me to vote for him because as a congressman he will do what the people of texas really want on issues like social security, welfare, and the iraq war.
[/quote]

Yes, that's done quite often around election time.
October 18, 2004, 10:52 AM

Search