Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Re: Just out of curiosity...

AuthorMessageTime
DarkMinion
:o was wondering that myself!
January 8, 2003, 1:27 PM
CupHead
By the way, as a totally unrelated item, I'd like a forum of my own.  CupHead's Because I Can Forum with a description of "For discussion of those rare things that happen between Battle.Net logons."  :P
January 8, 2003, 2:42 PM
Invert
It was my thread not yours in the 1st place. I deleted my own thread because it was causing some problems and attracted some flaming.
January 8, 2003, 5:55 PM
Adron
That's eww, now all of cuphead's nice story is gone from the forum again.. Maybe he'll repost it on his own forum?
January 8, 2003, 6:35 PM
Invert
Ewww? I feel sorry for the people that took their time to read all that crap he wrote.
January 8, 2003, 7:20 PM
CupHead
*pats Invert on the back*  There, there, buddy.

You too can lead an interesting life instead of one filled with envy.  I suggest investing in the patented CupHead Life Changing program, it will do wonders for you.  No longer will you suffer the slings and arrows of eternal torment.  Instead, you will be your own happy person content with who you are rather than needing to suck the life out of others.   ;)
January 8, 2003, 7:32 PM
Invert
If I wanted to turn gay I would use the "CupHead Life Changing program" but I'm happy as a heterosexual so no thanks Cup.
January 8, 2003, 9:09 PM
iago
now THAT'S humour!! :-D
January 9, 2003, 11:54 AM
CupHead
You seem a little shaky in your sexual preference, Invert.  I was only talking about your problem with envy.  Maybe you should see a therapist until you can sort out those sexual orientation issues.  Got some sort of fixation going on, I think.
January 9, 2003, 12:01 PM
DarkMinion
Cuphead, you kind of set yourself up for that one when you said you had no interest in the opposite sex ;)
January 9, 2003, 2:48 PM
CupHead
That didn't mean I was interested in the same sex either.  There are just more important things to worry about.  Being an ass to people, bible thumping, taking over the world, just to name a few.  How do you expect any chick to compete with those?!
January 9, 2003, 3:35 PM
Zakath
C'mon man - you're in college!

Girls galore...even here, at an engineering school.
January 9, 2003, 4:08 PM
Invert
Zak, the way Cuphead looks he could not get his sister to go to the prom with him. It would not matter that he is in college and has girls all over.
They should perform a scientific study on how ugly people fall into depression when they realize that they can't get any girls and how not having sex leads them to live bitter lives. In some cases such as Cupheads they turn homosexual because of their situation and look for acceptance within their own sex.

Anyway, this is turning into a flame war so I'll be a bigger man and stop. Hmmm... come to think of it I always was a bigger man, at least where it counts.
January 9, 2003, 5:32 PM

Search