Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Politics | Gov. Pataki

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
I had the pleasure of meeting the Governor last night at a Press Conference at the Victory 2004 Office (the local Republican office that I work in.) Easily one of the nicest men I have ever met. I was very impressed and he pointed out the neccessity in this election to look at the core values of each individual and then elect the President. He says that if you do this you will have no problem coming to the right decision. The fact is that if you look at Senator Kerry's record and his own statments that he has no real values and will always do what is popular. I also had the opportunity to meet Congressman Bill Arrakis and he filled me in on some interesting information. He was on a number of joint committes and "worked" with the Senator on matters like finance, budgeting, and medical reform. He told me in all those occasions that he headed up those committes, he rarely if EVER saw John Kerry in attendece and all of the sudden "he has a plan?" Take it from the people who work with him every day. It is true that he is a flaming liberal, it is true that he changes his votes with the moon cycles, and he is not the man for the job.
October 16, 2004, 1:28 PM

Search