Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Politics | Walk the Vote

AuthorMessageTime
hismajesty
This Saturday and Sunday marks one of the larget grass roots movement in conservative history, Walk the Vote

I urge all of you who agree withi Bush, and conservative ideology, to participate in this. Look on the GWB website for a party in your area, or start your own. You basically walk around neighborhoods and try to influence people to vote for Dubya, or see if they already are. You hand out flyers, bumper stickers, and yard signs as well. I'm participating in a walk sponsored by my schools Young Republicans club on Sunday.
October 14, 2004, 11:42 PM
crashtestdummy
I guess I won't have to worry about them. I just moved around the ghetto so they probably won't step foot near here.
October 14, 2004, 11:54 PM
Hitmen
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=9161.msg84445#msg84445 date=1097797369]
This Saturday and Sunday marks one of the larget grass roots movement in conservative history, Walk the Vote

I urge all of you who agree withi Bush, and conservative ideology, to participate in this. Look on the GWB website for a party in your area, or start your own. You basically walk around neighborhoods and try to influence people to vote for Dubya, or see if they already are. You hand out flyers, bumper stickers, and yard signs as well. I'm participating in a walk sponsored by my schools Young Republicans club on Sunday.
[/quote]
People that do this need to be savagely beaten. Telemarketers and Jehova's Witnesses are bad enough, we don't need assholes knocking on our door trying to get us to vote for <asshole>. Anyone knocking on my door can expect to be kindly told to go eat a dick.
October 15, 2004, 2:09 AM

Search