Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Ebay

AuthorMessageTime
The-Rabid-Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=177&item=5130123334&rd=1

Should I trust this or not. I have seen lots of these for sale but dont know wether to bother. Whta do you people think?
October 12, 2004, 11:13 PM
j0k3r
A more descriptive title is better.

For one thing, look at his feedback. He's inexperienced and someone who purchased a similar auction complained about it being a scam. There are thousands of these auctions and "how to become a powerseller", and maybe 1/1000 will actually work.
October 12, 2004, 11:16 PM
zorm
Sounds like hes handing out links to http://www.freeipods.com/ and such. There is a whole series of free*.com sites including monitor/tv/computers/etc. *shrugs*
October 13, 2004, 5:55 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
Thats USA only, I am in Britain. Qhat hes selling is a worddocument.
October 13, 2004, 8:34 AM
iago
[quote]No physical items are being sold. However the document in this auction assists in attaining physical goods![/quote]

I don't like that at all.
October 13, 2004, 12:27 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Just an update I decided to pay  for lots info and it seems legit. Ill get my dad to help me try it out. If anyone is intrested in some bits I will sell you the pack for $1 over paypall ONO for the info. I dont want to give it away as I had to pay for it. I recieved part 1 a few minutes ago and awaiting part 2. Anyone intrested PM me or AIM me demonzrulezuz.  8)
October 20, 2004, 6:07 PM
Hitmen
[quote author=Meh link=topic=9123.msg85346#msg85346 date=1098295633]
I dont want to give it away as I had to pay for it.
[/quote]
Boo, that's not the right attitude! Information should be free, and you should stick it to the asshole that was selling it in the first place!
October 20, 2004, 6:35 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
I know its just im selling it for less than what I payed for it. Im selling the 2 packs. It includes info on how toi get free products. Lists of companys. DVD region free codes in pdf format. It is well worth a dollar or 50P in british money. I may give free to certain people for what they have done for me in the past.
October 20, 2004, 6:37 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Ill give you the info to moderate ur post ;) If you want it you can have it muert0 as you gave me an ftp with shit loads of good ebooks.
Thng and Grok and Joy can have it aswell if the want it.
October 20, 2004, 7:41 PM

Search