Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | Multiple Actions Per Trigger

AuthorMessageTime
PancakeAbuse
I was wondering if you could have multiple actions per trigger. Ex:

having "&4&&&&/w PancakeAbuse %1: %3" but also allow latter actions that deal with whispers be dealt with as well. Is there a way to do this?

It seems that if a trigger meets anyone of the trigger specifications in the script file, it does that action and then stops, can you make it keep going?

Edit: As well as numbers than use more than 1 digit using % for variables is not working. %11 uses %1 instead of %11, %21 uses %2 instead of %21 etc.
September 26, 2004, 8:00 AM
Spht
[quote author=PancakeAbuse link=board=41;threadid=8855;start=0#msg82085 date=1096185615]
I was wondering if you could have multiple actions per trigger. Ex:

having "&4&&&&/w PancakeAbuse %1: %3" but also allow latter actions that deal with whispers be dealt with as well. Is there a way to do this?

It seems that if a trigger meets anyone of the trigger specifications in the script file, it does that action and then stops, can you make it keep going?
[/quote]

[quote]If you put a + at the start of the action field, then the bot will continue to look for more events to respond to.[/quote]

I don't recall offhand if EternalChat supports that or not. You can give it a try.
September 26, 2004, 8:06 AM
PancakeAbuse
I can't seem to figure that out, could you show an example of what the code would look like?

Now for my edit question =P.
September 26, 2004, 8:07 AM

Search