Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | [Suggestion] Highlight Multiple Users in the channellist

AuthorMessageTime
Retained
Well as the title suggest the ability to highlight multiple Users in the channel List.

This would be useful for banning a load ( since wildcard is not supported or is it...) or squelching a load in my opinion ^_^ cause all u do is highlight all the bots you want to ban and right click on them and click Ban or Squelch =]
September 26, 2004, 12:31 AM
crashtestdummy
Seems like that would cause problems.
September 26, 2004, 1:03 AM
Spht
[quote author=Retained link=board=41;threadid=8849;start=0#msg82048 date=1096158689]
Well as the title suggest the ability to highlight multiple Users in the channel List.

This would be useful for banning a load ( since wildcard is not supported or is it...) or squelching a load in my opinion ^_^ cause all u do is highlight all the bots you want to ban and right click on them and click Ban or Squelch =]
[/quote]

I was going to do this a while back, but ran into problems with how the select box would display, and never got around to finding a solution for it. The selecting multiple names by holding control or shift and clicking them worked fine. There's even code in the released version for handling right-click menu action when there's multiple names selected. So it wouldn't be difficult to add support for this in the future. Someone could even write a plugin for it since the bot already supports the other things that's needed for multiselect.
September 26, 2004, 1:44 AM
UserLoser.
http://www.userloser.net/plugins/MultiSelect.bcp
September 26, 2004, 3:01 AM

Search