Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Correct forums

AuthorMessageTime
TruffleShuffle
Which forum would my hashes topic would have fit under? It's not technically bot development, and this *is* the "General" forum. I guess hashes aren't general enough.
April 3, 2003, 1:37 AM
Invert
Look stupid, "This forum is for general computing, gaming, and [vL]-related issues (Anything else might get deleted)."

Your post was not closely related to computing, gaming, or [vL] related issues.

Your post was Battle.net Bot related. What you were asking is a part of what a bot needs to log on to battle.net. It belongs more in that forum than here.

SO STOP COMPLAINING, YOU SWEAT FROM A BABOONS BUTT!!!

P.S. If we don't have a forum specifically made for your posts or request it's because we don't want a forum like that or we don't want people posting stuff like that on our forums.
April 3, 2003, 3:48 AM
Yoni
+1 to Invert for the creative insult "you sweat from a baboon's butt". Where'd you get that one?
April 3, 2003, 1:51 PM
Spht
Asking for the game files from a Blizzard game for your bot, or someone elses I wouldn't exactly call a bot development related post. Therefore, I removed your post.
April 3, 2003, 5:51 PM
Invert
Yoni: It's from the movie "Coming to America" with Eddy Murphy and Arsenio Hall.

Spht: your right it's not bot development it's Battle.net Bot related.

Your forum matched that the closest. I guess i should have moved it to the Trash forum.
April 3, 2003, 10:03 PM

Search