Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | Your plugin link at www.userloser.net/s/ = down

AuthorMessageTime
sOuLz
would you please be able to fix? :) by the way spht bot is tight spht. i like it way better then eternal chat. suggestion..(you probably could already have it done) is there a anti-idle plugin? that would be tight if there was... also, an idea would be to add a warcraft III clan rankings... if i have any more unique idea's i'll holla. thanks
September 21, 2004, 4:51 PM
UserLoser.
I forgot to make my payment, I paid two days ago, it should be back within the next 24-48 hours
September 21, 2004, 9:01 PM
Spht
[quote author=sOuLz link=board=41;threadid=8781;start=0#msg81270 date=1095785477]
would you please be able to fix? :) by the way spht bot is tight spht. i like it way better then eternal chat. suggestion..(you probably could already have it done) is there a anti-idle plugin? that would be tight if there was... also, an idea would be to add a warcraft III clan rankings... if i have any more unique idea's i'll holla. thanks

[/quote]

I think UserLoser is writting / has wrote an "anti-idle" plugin.

As for the clan rank thing, are you referring to a listing of users in your clan along with their rank (like EternalChat has)? You can use the /claninfo command to get the name of the clan a user is in, their rank, and the date they joined.
September 21, 2004, 10:53 PM

Search