Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Fable

AuthorMessageTime
AC_Drkan
This is an awesome game,
sold out in ever store in my area.

it starts out with a boy who had his village burned down and is out for vengeance.

im not gonna tell you anymore

you can do ANYTHING in this game that you could in real life.(pretty much)
such as Get Married, Have ***(you know what i mean), Kill any NPC(non Player Characters) you want and theirs various clasess such as Assassin etc..etc...

Get the game, im not gonna tell you anymore!
September 18, 2004, 1:13 PM
SNiFFeR
This is a very good game (played it for like 20 minutes). I plan to rip it to my XBox hard-drive this weekend when I borrow it from my buddy. It's sold out everywhere here as-well.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/fable/default.htm
September 18, 2004, 1:16 PM
hismajesty
It's sold out here too, my friend was on the waiting list for it and he said it came out really late (months.) I don't have an X-Box so I don't really care.
September 18, 2004, 2:59 PM
Newby
FUCK.

I was hoping to pick a copy up. SHIT. >_<
September 18, 2004, 4:17 PM
Vicious
Ditto. Can't find it anywhere here. :-\
September 18, 2004, 6:48 PM
KrisL
[quote author=AC_Drkan link=board=3;threadid=8728;start=0#msg80686 date=1095513190]
Kill any NPC(non Player Characters) you want and theirs various clasess such as Assassin etc..etc...[/quote]

Actually there are no classes for a player to choose from (like in most RPG's). Your "class" is determined automatically by what skills you use the most, and the only time you see your "class" is when you view your player statistics in the main options menu.

I think the game is great, but really short (even when you take your time). Anyone who has a fable question drop me a PM, im happy to answer them. I've been through the game 3 times and have seen/found most everything in the game. ::)
September 20, 2004, 1:34 AM
AC_Drkan
[quote author=KrisL link=board=3;threadid=8728;start=0#msg80997 date=1095644060]
[quote author=AC_Drkan link=board=3;threadid=8728;start=0#msg80686 date=1095513190]
Kill any NPC(non Player Characters) you want and theirs various clasess such as Assassin etc..etc...[/quote]

Actually there are no classes for a player to choose from (like in most RPG's). Your "class" is determined automatically by what skills you use the most, and the only time you see your "class" is when you view your player statistics in the main options menu.

I think the game is great, but really short (even when you take your time). Anyone who has a fable question drop me a PM, im happy to answer them. I've been through the game 3 times and have seen/found most everything in the game. ::)
[/quote]

Srry i worded that wrong i ment to say "titles" not classes.
September 20, 2004, 10:31 AM
warz
I've been playing it for awhile trying to find the "necklace" my soon-to-be wife wants. I don't know if it's the same items to find for every character, but, if so, does anyone know where I might find these items that a wife would want?
September 21, 2004, 1:44 AM
KrisL
if you are talking about lady grey's lost one, then it should be between the boats on the south shore in oakvale, gotta dig for it with the spade
September 21, 2004, 3:45 AM
-MichaeL-
I love the game and all but the fact that the main story would take like 12-15 hours to beat makes me feel a bit jipped!! but they did put alot of work into detials and side quests tho and it really is a ownage game!
September 21, 2004, 10:04 PM
SiMi
Man, This game is the best game ever. Its Sold Out In my ebgames and gamestop stores over here too. Currently in the game, I am being Donald Trumph; I am buying stores, houses & property all over the place and making great $$$. I am only 4 hours into the game and I do the quest when I feel like it but its sooo fun doing the other stuff. I think I did about 3 quest max. I'm on the Bandit Quest. I'll lend you guys a trip to getting people to sell the houses. Unstead of killing the owners so the houses can go on sale, make them follow you and make them follow you out of the city. Once out of the city slaughter them and go back into the city and what do you know? The Property is on sale.
September 24, 2004, 2:29 AM
AC_Drkan
[quote author=KrisL link=board=3;threadid=8728;start=0#msg81237 date=1095738347]
if you are talking about lady grey's lost one, then it should be between the boats on the south shore in oakvale, gotta dig for it with the spade
[/quote]

Thy so much i've been stuck on that for a day now

i dug "EVERYWHERE" except there

>:(
September 24, 2004, 6:07 PM
Vicious
I just played Fable for about a hour. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.
September 25, 2004, 2:37 AM
AC_Drkan
The Jail:

Ok i had to ask my friend about this 1 but when you get to the jail you HAVE to win the race,

inorder to get out of the jail you must SNEAK not walk over to the bulletin board and click on a memo.

You then SNEAK back over to where ther boxes are and guess to find where the key is.
September 30, 2004, 8:08 PM
-MichaeL-
[quote author=AC_Drkan link=topic=8728.msg82758#msg82758 date=1096574883]
The Jail:

Ok i had to ask my friend about this 1 but when you get to the jail you HAVE to win the race,

inorder to get out of the jail you must SNEAK not walk over to the bulletin board and click on a memo.

You then SNEAK back over to where ther boxes are and guess to find where the key is.
[/quote]
Sounds like someone needs to buy the stargey guide like i did :D
October 2, 2004, 8:23 PM
YaYYo
Fable>Halo
October 24, 2004, 9:42 AM
Mitosis
what? fable and halo are 2 totally different games. halo is first person shooter and its sci fy and fable if friggen rpg old times
October 24, 2004, 1:16 PM
YaYYo
Yes. which means fable>halo
October 24, 2004, 9:03 PM

Search