Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | WC3 Hashes Help

AuthorMessageTime
NetNX
Ok this is a serious question dont post about how the Cdkey hashes were stolen and what not... The truth is that WC3 Hashes are the future and you guys denying that is just delaying the process a little bit and messing up your forum because serious questions about Warcraft III hashes are being responded with completly off topic responses...

"https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=8685"

i dont understand how DecodeHashCDKey comes into play do i call it or just run the sub then do i run the normal hash cdkey sub after i also how is the information returned into the bot

Another note: I know your blood is boiling to 'flame' me or call me gay or something please refrain from wasting your time and mine

[Kp edit: do I even need to explain?]
September 17, 2004, 7:26 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80580 date=1095449202]
Ok this is a serious question dont post about how the Cdkey hashes were stolen and what not... The truth is that WC3 Hashes are the future and you guys denying that is just delaying the process a little bit and messing up your forum because serious questions about Warcraft III hashes are being responded with completly off topic responses...
[/quote]

Denying what? Are you implying that you figured it out your self, or are you just using stolen code turned into crap again?
September 17, 2004, 7:29 PM
NetNX
[quote author=UserLoser. link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80583 date=1095449398]
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80580 date=1095449202]
[/quote]

Denying what? Are you implying that you figured it out your self, or are you just using stolen code turned into crap again?
[/quote]

I dont understand what you mean? Stolen code into crap? Denying as in getting pissed if anyone posts about it....

In the previous post i assume your refering to was an error with my programin in a section of the bot i didnt bother to double check... im sure you've seen modNLS.bas im just asking how it works. DecodeStarcraftCdkey and DecodeD2Cdkey already work so i see no point in editing them or chaning it around so im asking how This Warcraft III cdkey hasher works because by chance i might learn something if u help me.
September 17, 2004, 7:38 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80586 date=1095449888]
I dont understand what you mean? Stolen code into crap? Denying as in getting pissed if anyone posts about it....
[/quote]

That code is stolen, nobody released it for public use

[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80586 date=1095449888]
In the previous post i assume your refering to was an error with my programin in a section of the bot i didnt bother to double check... im sure you've seen modNLS.bas im just asking how it works.
[/quote]

I havn't seen modNLS.bas, I didn't write that, I generally keep all BNCS-related things in my BNCS class. From my understanding that's what someone released with the stolen code
September 17, 2004, 7:58 PM
NetNX
Yea, there is a file and source with your name on it...
September 17, 2004, 8:02 PM
LordNevar
Nowhere in that .bas file is UserLoser's name. The only thing with his name on it is NLS.DLL. It has the right to be there considering it was his work and the work of others that made that dll. Think before you post.
September 17, 2004, 9:54 PM
iago
I'm going to go steal a computer, then call up the store and ask them for tech support.

No, wait, you didn't steal it yourself, which make sit ok. I'm going to go BUY a stolen tv (because it's ok when you aren't the one who steals it) then call the store and ask for help with it.

September 17, 2004, 11:53 PM
SNiFFeR
[quote author=iago link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80623 date=1095465218]
I'm going to go steal a computer, then call up the store and ask them for tech support.

No, wait, you didn't steal it yourself, which make sit ok. I'm going to go BUY a stolen tv (because it's ok when you aren't the one who steals it) then call the store and ask for help with it.

[/quote]

I don't know if that's a good idea iago ;), they might find out that it is stolen when you tell them the Serial#.
September 18, 2004, 12:46 AM
BaDDBLooD
NetNX you are earning yourself a one way ticket to a ipban!
September 18, 2004, 2:09 AM
KrisL
[quote author=iago link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80623 date=1095465218]
[/quote]

Funniest... Comment... Ever...

LOL
September 18, 2004, 2:33 AM
SNiFFeR
[quote author=OnlyMeat link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80641 date=1095475248]
Is'nt this stolen code bashing a bit pointless considering the code was ripped ( ahem reverse engineered ) from copyrighted blizzard material in the first place?

It would be like calling someone who stole a tv set, then complained to the police that someone stole it from him?

As far as i know the copyright protection stated in the EULA strickly prohibits the dissasembling//hexing of the product binaries in question.

Therefore any arguments pertaining to who stole stolen code is completely pointless.
[/quote]

Ok, let me put it in perspective for you. Say you took the time to reverse engineer everything. And once you finished that, someone just copied the code and said nothing of you at all for writing it. It's a lot of work. That's why people are making a big deal about.
September 18, 2004, 2:56 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80645 date=1095476519]
[quote author=LordNevar link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80598 date=1095458050]
Nowhere in that .bas file is UserLoser's name. The only thing with his name on it is NLS.DLL. It has the right to be there considering it was his work and the work of others that made that dll. Think before you post.
[/quote]

I was talking about his name on the NLS dll file it also has the NLS dll source.... According to gosu he didnt steal it ~_~ o well w/e
[/quote]

Get it straight already, nobody has my sources, nobody gets my sources, nor do I release any sources.
September 18, 2004, 3:47 AM
Myndfyr
The truth is that WC3 Hashes are the future and you guys denying that is just delaying the process a little bit and messing up your forum because serious questions about Warcraft III hashes are being responded with completly off topic responses...
[/quote]

What the hell is that supposed to mean? The WC3 hashes were done legitimately by reverse-engineering. You just took it. That's not right, and it's not messing up the forum, you are messing up the forum.

Leave. Don't come back.
September 18, 2004, 4:17 AM
NetNX
How am I messing up the forum I'm not the one who's "counter productive" I ask someone to explain something to me and i get abunch of posts a bout totally unrelated things... Who the fuck cares if iago steals a computer and asks for technical support the sad thing is the company he stole it from WOULD probally give him technical support for it.

UserLoser., I Know no1 has your sources and no1 got your sources and you dont release your sources which has been my point and now i dont understand how people can say that Gosu Stole the source from you if no1 has your sources ...

Sniffer, Who said i didnt give credit?

And as far as you know i could be handing out this source code printed out in my programing class...

Really what is "Stealing" and what isnt.... if your answer is a varation of "Not stealing is designing your entire code from scratch and NEVER look at another coders code", your all guilty so dont bitch at me for working on someone elses source code...
September 18, 2004, 4:02 PM
LordNevar
Game, Set, Match. "Play Again?"
September 18, 2004, 4:39 PM
Grok
Unless your parents sucked at parenting, you know what is stealing and what is not stealing. If you take something that belongs to someone else, without their permission, it is stealing. With intellectual property, if you take someone else's work and use it without the author's permission, or use it significantly without modification, you are obviously stealing.

Don't get into semantics with us about stealing. We know you're not that stupid, and if you are that stupid, you don't belong here. So let us know which it is, and I'll be glad to take the appropriate action. If you want to join our community and collaborate with all these fine folks, great, you are welcome to stay and these guys will help you learn. But they won't help you if you don't show them that you're willing to work and learn.
September 18, 2004, 4:59 PM
Networks
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=0#msg80709 date=1095523323]
How am I messing up the forum I'm not the one who's "counter productive" I ask someone to explain something to me and i get abunch of posts a bout totally unrelated things... Who the fuck cares if iago steals a computer and asks for technical support the sad thing is the company he stole it from WOULD probally give him technical support for it.

UserLoser., I Know no1 has your sources and no1 got your sources and you dont release your sources which has been my point and now i dont understand how people can say that Gosu Stole the source from you if no1 has your sources ...

Sniffer, Who said i didnt give credit?

And as far as you know i could be handing out this source code printed out in my programing class...

Really what is "Stealing" and what isnt.... if your answer is a varation of "Not stealing is designing your entire code from scratch and NEVER look at another coders code", your all guilty so dont bitch at me for working on someone elses source code...
[/quote]

NetNX the only I can tell you is to look at it through the perspective of the creators. If you haven't reliazed it yet it wasn't supposed to be released. If someone were to get their hands on the source to a project you have been creating for months and you were about to release and then modded it and released it as their own, you would feel the same. Basically what do you expect from the creators that did this? Do you expect them to help you with something that wasn't supposed to be leaked? Would you help someone with something they leeched from you?
You may give credit but when this all really becomes so open source will others? Of course they are going to delaying this.

Try not to take it on a personal attack, this happens to everyone who asks for this. Try asking the creators whether your allowed to use it or not first.

You want to know how things work? Don't ask questions like "How do I get the war3 hashing to work in my bot?" (your basically saying this) or even worse "uh help?"

September 18, 2004, 5:34 PM
iago
The thing is, people are going to use that code. I can't stop that.

But for somebody to have the.. I can't think of a word right now, but it means "total disregard for common courtesy" .. to actually ask the authors for help on source that was stolen from them is totally beyond me.

Here's some words to fill in that blank:
[quote]abrupt, abusive, bad-mannered, barbarian, barbaric, barbarous, blunt, boorish, brusque, brutish, cheeky, churlish, coarse, crabbed, crude, curt, discourteous, graceless, gross, gruff, ignorant, illiterate, impertinent, impolite, impudent, inconsiderate, insolent, insulting, intrusive, loutish, low, obscene, offhand, peremptory, raw, rough, savage, scurrilous, short, surly, uncivil, uncivilized, uncouth, uncultured, uneducated, ungracious, unmannerly, unpolished, unrefined, vulgar, wild[/quote]

I like "insolent".

But for somebody to be so insolent as to ask the original authors whose stolen code that he's using for help is totally beyond me.
September 18, 2004, 9:29 PM
NetNX
The source i am working on poofed out of thin air with no way to trace back to who made it or i might accually have followed your advice the only name on the source is UserLoser who claims he didnt make it.

I can't belive what you say about the source being stolen from you guys i hear 2 completly diffrent storys from 2 completly diffrent people.

One with only their reputation at stake. (GosuGaming)
One with their only hold on the Bot community.(VL's BNLS)

I learn more about writing bots everyday. I post Question's here becaue im looking for a hint or information about how to get one step closer to my goal.

Also I have fixed WC3 Hashes so they work with help from some of my friends... I start a new topic for my next 2 questions...
September 18, 2004, 11:18 PM
BaDDBLooD
Please modify your post so it says, "My friends fixed the problem for me"
September 18, 2004, 11:42 PM
NetNX
Go cry in the corner bad blood and keep your unnessisary comments to yourself...
September 19, 2004, 12:31 AM
Kp
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=15#msg80764 date=1095549497]
The source i am working on poofed out of thin air with no way to trace back to who made it or i might accually have followed your advice the only name on the source is UserLoser who claims he didnt make it.

I can't belive what you say about the source being stolen from you guys i hear 2 completly diffrent storys from 2 completly diffrent people.

I learn more about writing bots everyday. I post Question's here becaue im looking for a hint or information about how to get one step closer to my goal.[/quote]

First, a few things you should think about before you respond. GosuGaming got banned for being a pest here, so I don't think there's much of a reputation for him here that he has to worry about ruining. Second, BNLS is not "vL's hold on the bot community"; it's provided because the members who created it want to provide it. Whether the community uses it or not does not matter to the clan as a whole. Not being part of the BNLS development team, I cannot say whether its use or non-use matters to them, or in what capacity it matters if it does.

Next, given GosuGaming's performance when he was here, and assuming a logical progression of ability from that point, I must strongly doubt that he could have created an NLS capable DLL on his own. I assert that one of the following occured: he stole it, it was stolen and given to him (possibly without his knowledge that it was stolen), he had extensive help with it, he heard it was just SRP and adapted an existing SRP implementation to NLS (unlikely).
September 19, 2004, 12:39 AM
Adron
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=15#msg80777 date=1095553919]
Go cry in the corner bad blood and keep your unnessisary comments to yourself...
[/quote]

Learn to spell.
September 19, 2004, 12:54 AM
NetNX
nt~ktnks
September 19, 2004, 12:55 AM
Stealth
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=15#msg80764 date=1095549497]
The source i am working on poofed out of thin air with no way to trace back to who made it or i might accually have followed your advice the only name on the source is UserLoser who claims he didnt make it.[/quote]

Why not "poof" it out of your brain? Write it yourself, it's not hard, especially considering the resources available to you . If it IS hard, maybe you should consider moving down to a more basic project until you're more familiar with the way things work.

[quote]

I learn more about writing bots everyday. I post Question's here becaue im looking for a hint or information about how to get one step closer to my goal.
[/quote]

Your attitude sucks. It has sucked since you joined. The quantity of information available on this forum is astounding. The number of people willing to provide conceptual help if you show that you're willing to put forth the effort to get it right, instead of just asking for code, is also astounding.

[quote]Go cry in the corner bad blood and keep your unnessisary comments to yourself...[/quote]

Right now, the only one crying is you.

[quote]nt~ktnks[/quote]
September 19, 2004, 6:32 AM
Minux
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=15#msg80781 date=1095555330]
nt~ktnks
[/quote]

Why do you insist on constantly bring up a subject that nobody is going to help you with. Search Google or ask GosuGaming, who by the way, is an extreme newb. I have dealt with him before, he really doesn't know 90% of what he claims.

For anybody who wants to know, the author of modNLS.bas was Binary[xL].
He writes all this code for people who don't even understand it. Ah well.
September 19, 2004, 6:36 AM
NetNX
I fixed this problem too im capible of using ModNLS.bas and NLS.dll to connect to war3 i care about learning, i post source with my questions because i thought that would better equip the more knoledgable people to help me and stealth "CleanSlateBotOCX" isnt good enough for what i want it for so im attempting to make a similar program that does hashes

the good news is i wont have such broad questions anymore becauce im practicly done with the connection code

as for my aditude i dont understand why you think i have a bad adituide why dont you pm me why

someone lock this thread i fixed the problem
September 19, 2004, 8:07 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=NetNX link=board=17;threadid=8714;start=15#msg80826 date=1095581279]
someone lock this thread i fixed the problem
[/quote]

The problem is you. Your utter unwillingness to accept what anyone has to say is astonishing. And I highly doubt you fixed yourself whilst disregarding what we all have to say.

So you're "practicly (sic)" done with the connection code, eh? Who wrote it for you? Or what did you copy it from?

UserLoser was a contributor on the team that produced the NLS.dll code. As I recall, it was Maddox's code, UserLoser compiled it into NLS.dll, and a third member of the team left his computer open and unsecure to the public net, resulting in theft of intellectual property.

Then you take this NLS.dll and expect the authors, who did NOT want it released to the public, to help you with it.

I'll tell you what - I've gotten permission from the authors to use their code -- most likely because 1.) I've asked politely, and 2.) because I have developed a good relationship with them.

Your use of the code is likely NOT permitted, because -- quite frankly -- you haven't developed that rapport.

Go crawl in a hole somewhere. Bring a dictionary so you learn how to spell, too.
September 19, 2004, 9:29 AM
NetNX
I'm accually using a dictionary without it my spelling would be alot worse ^^;;

ironicly i had reprogramed 'UserLoser bot' correctly to do [bold]Exactly[/bold] what i wanted it to do but the way i had it setup (still like 'UserLoser Bot') was preventing me from execuiting the application without it crashing i removed the remainder of the old bot and ran the application and it works now magicly...
September 19, 2004, 3:32 PM

Search