Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | The Sims 2

AuthorMessageTime
The-Rabid-Lord
This comes out in Britain Friday. If anybody in the USA or Canda has it, please can u post what you think by tomorrow when I leave for college as I am getting it during Lunch if it sounds good enough. Thanks.
September 16, 2004, 4:49 PM
Soul Taker
I don't like it at all; but I also didn't like the first Sims at all. I find both of them to be an annoying chore to play... Why is having to tend to some pixels' every need supposed to be fun?
September 16, 2004, 8:59 PM
KrisL
Im enjoying it for what it is. There are many improvements over the first and I'm having much more fun with Sims 2 than with the origional. The apiration features are cool, as well as the genitics they added. Sims age this time around (but this can be disabled with a cheat given in the manual) so you have kids, you grow up and die, etc.
All and all, if you enjoyed the first one, you will be please with its sequal. If you didnt care for the first one, this one isnt different enough to bring you back to the series. Just my opinions of course.
September 17, 2004, 5:30 AM
Rince
Peice of shit
September 18, 2004, 5:11 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=Rince link=board=3;threadid=8698;start=0#msg80731 date=1095527478]
Peice of shit
[/quote]
Please include reasons for your opinion.
September 18, 2004, 5:17 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
I love it, I bought it and thiink it is great. The editors that are with it are great aswell. 10/10
September 18, 2004, 6:39 PM
Vicious
I love it too. This one has a lot more options than the first sims. Your Sims' homes can be bigger and more dynamic. There are more things do to. You can even do the woohoo with a sim of the opposite sex. ;) On the first one, some one would call you and ask if you wanted to adopt a baby. On this one you can actually try for a baby. The baby will look like the mother and father, because of the genetics system. I like this game. 8)
September 24, 2004, 11:27 AM
YaYYo
My sister bought Sims 2..... Did you know there are things you can download like cars and shit? Buy myself a weed plant and smoke that shit. Stoner sim's would be hot. one time i was fucked up and i thought that fucking the mail man droped some weed. =)
;D

October 15, 2004, 12:01 PM
crashtestdummy
You are a moron.
October 15, 2004, 4:55 PM
hismajesty
You had sexual relations with the mailman?
October 16, 2004, 12:10 AM
YaYYo
'-.-' check out
http://www.i-am-bored.com
October 19, 2004, 12:11 PM
Rince
it still sucks
December 18, 2004, 5:12 PM
NocBrute
My opinion.. Pure shit, its for losers who dont have a life and a g/f :\ and lets not  forget the horny nerds  who play it get a errection and grow pimples basically people who are losers..
December 18, 2004, 5:57 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
[quote author=NocBrute link=topic=8698.msg92832#msg92832 date=1103392664]
My opinion.. Pure shit, its for losers who dont have a life and a g/f :\ and lets not  forget the horny nerds  who play it get a errection and grow pimples basically people who are losers..
[/quote]
Wow. Its a pity theyre one of the most popular games around.
December 18, 2004, 6:23 PM
Skeptical
its a good game, showing how great AI technology is and stuff, its pretty addicting to, I still don't play it as much as starcraft (will anygame ever beat that much playing time) but it has given me a nice break from SC. The genetics system is great, It almost seems as real life. You control someones life, you play god, whats more fun in that? Yeah you can make your own paths, evil or good, you can do sick demented shit that only freaks n retards would do, (ex. kiss your children in a manner not known as family)  Its a good game,m the options are incredible, you can even go aside form the sims and build a dream home. More stories than just 2. Its a great game, If I wasn't addicted to starcraft I would be playing this game instead. Also, like someone else said, there is alot of downloadable content which really makes the game much more fun. Whats fun about tending to a pixels every need? not tending to their every need watch the grim reaper come and take your family members, get abducted by aliens. The graphics are also great, and unlike in the first sims you can go down to first person view. Good game, 9/10 borderline 10/10
December 20, 2004, 8:30 PM

Search