Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Someone pinch me

AuthorMessageTime
DarkMinion
Then tell me we really didn't lose to a team that hadn't beaten us in 20 years.

Hazard, you're right, we do suck. Although this year it's not our defense that sucks, it's our redzone offense. 4 redzone opportunities wasted.
September 13, 2004, 7:50 PM
Grok
[quote author=DarkMinion link=board=6;threadid=8668;start=0#msg80006 date=1095105052]
Then tell me we really didn't lose to a team that hadn't beaten us in 20 years.

Hazard, you're right, we do suck. Although this year it's not our defense that sucks, it's our redzone offense. 4 redzone opportunities wasted.
[/quote]

Well, at least you didn't lose again to a team that has inexplicably beaten you 5 prior times in a row. At least two of those we should have won. Make that 3 of 6 now. Our offensive playcalling sucks. We ran what, 5 plays, all night? Rix couldn't but once (twice?) find his hot read. Don't bother telling him what a TE is good for, he has no use for such things. Bench that mofo. He's a 5th year senior making mistakes that would get a high school QB benched, and he's starting for an offense that is loaded with All-American-type talent, and those guys can't do their jobs until he gets the ball to them.
September 13, 2004, 9:31 PM
DrivE
Florida State is a waste, disband the team and send the players to teams that have a chance and who don't have a relic for a coach.
September 13, 2004, 11:46 PM
Grok
[quote author=Hazard link=board=6;threadid=8668;start=0#msg80051 date=1095119188]
Florida State is a waste, disband the team and send the players to teams that have a chance and who don't have a relic for a coach.
[/quote]

Yeh ok, 38-34. Are you bitter? You sound bitter.
September 14, 2004, 2:22 AM
DrivE
I am bitter against a team that aplauds felons.
September 15, 2004, 2:02 AM
Grok
Losers always talk about everything except football.

"Our academics kick your ass"
"Your players are stupid/felons/ugly/etc"
"Your stadium sucks"
"Your fans don't travel well"

Don't be a loser. Enjoy college football. Florida is one of the greatest teams in Div 1-A every year, and you're such a bitter asshole about it. It's a couple down years, expected when a great coach leaves a school.
September 15, 2004, 3:16 AM
DrivE
Florida is one of the greatest D-1 teams every year, thanks for recognizing it. GO GATORS WOHOO! :P

I do enjoy college football. I hate Florida State, its what makes it a rivalry. I might add that all of the non-football things you mentioned are all true, but that isn't the point.

Not exactly losers, Grok. Not exactly loser.
September 15, 2004, 11:14 AM
Grok
That should go without saying. No team goes against the Florida Gators thinking they're playing a pushover.
September 15, 2004, 3:05 PM

Search