Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | Eternal Chat - Winamp

AuthorMessageTime
mYcoLe
If there is some script/plugin that will let you /play, /stop, /pause, /next, /back, /sop, /eop, /volup, /voldown,
/rewind, /forward, /closewinamp, /songinfo, /sendsonginfo, and also tell it to do these from a different account using a trigger (for eternal chat), can someone please send that to me? If one doesnt exist could someone help me write some kind of script to do this? Also if you know any other bots that have this feature could you post a link to the bot here? Thank you.
September 13, 2004, 3:12 AM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=mYcoLe link=board=41;threadid=8662;start=0#msg79960 date=1095045177]
If there is some script/plugin that will let you /play, /stop, /pause, /next, /back, /sop, /eop, /volup, /voldown,
/rewind, /forward, /closewinamp, /songinfo, /sendsonginfo, and also tell it to do these from a different account using a trigger (for eternal chat), can someone please send that to me? If one doesnt exist could someone help me write some kind of script to do this? Also if you know any other bots that have this feature could you post a link to the bot here? Thank you.
[/quote]
WinampControl.bcp
http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/SphtBotv3/?id=2
September 13, 2004, 3:18 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=board=41;threadid=8662;start=0#msg79963 date=1095045520]
[quote author=mYcoLe link=board=41;threadid=8662;start=0#msg79960 date=1095045177]
[/quote]
WinampControl.bcp
http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/SphtBotv3/?id=2
[/quote]

EternalChat doesn't support that plugin.
September 13, 2004, 6:59 PM
mYcoLe
"and also tell it to do these from a different account using a trigger (for eternal chat)"

I guess it is not possiable to make some script that can do this for eternal chat. I would be happy with sphtbot and that plugin if it would just let me be on my warcraft account and say .play, .stop, etc. I remember some bot I used a long time ago called RaiBot had that feature, since then I've lost tte program and the site. I'm actually going to search for it now.
September 13, 2004, 7:58 PM

Search