Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Yoni's Math Forum | Discrete Math and Calculus Help Wanted

AuthorMessageTime
j0k3r
I have discrete maths and calculus back-to-back in the morning and I'm having some troubles understanding some of the concepts in discrete math, and setting up equations so they're doable in calculus. Is anybody particularly skilled in these areas that wouldn't mind me bugging them with questions? I would use this forum, but I don't intend to spend days answering single questions, and most of the time I'll catch on pretty fast.

If anybody is available for this let me know [MSN: joker@clanpc.net, AIM: j0k3r911kz (not used)].
September 10, 2004, 12:04 AM
Adron
Hmmwell, if you'd asked your questions here...
September 10, 2004, 1:50 AM
j0k3r
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=36;threadid=8601;start=0#msg79484 date=1094774691]
I would use this forum, but I don't intend to spend days answering single questions, and most of the time I'll catch on pretty fast.
[/quote]
Last night I had a problem with the discrete homework, and thanks to 5minutes from a friend I got over that problem and the next relatively easy. If I posted here I would have gotten an answer by midnight if I was lucky. I know there are alot of knowledgeable people here, but when I'm trying to learn something it is at that momment, and waiting for a response for a few hours isn't going to help me with my homework. I come home at 6:30 after school, and go to bed at 10.
September 10, 2004, 11:51 AM
Adron
Oh, haha. Well, you might also sometimes get lucky and get a response within 5 minutes. And it's a nice pastime for us to look at and answer questions.
September 10, 2004, 3:46 PM
K
[quote author=Adron link=board=36;threadid=8601;start=0#msg79531 date=1094831179]
Oh, haha. Well, you might also sometimes get lucky and get a response within 5 minutes. And it's a nice pastime for us to look at and answer questions.
[/quote]

Agreed. I would definently be interested in helping via working out problems or explaining concepts.
September 10, 2004, 8:32 PM

Search