Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | thought i'd sign up for once..

AuthorMessageTime
scruffy
My names Patrick, i'm 19 From Cali..

I Program in vb, Learning sum C++ but been to busy.

Mostly idle on battle.net; logged on as MyStiCaL
If u want proof of my work, u'll see it soon; beta moderation been out, soon im sure people will leak them public before i get to.

Also, to WAR III Hash authors: i'd like to ask for ur approval for war III hashing on my ops, and i would also like to build my key tester into a war III hashed testin. if u would Approve me, please let me know.

I'm Idle where ever i last left on battle.net so dunno what channel i'll be in, if anyone would like to reach me for any questions then u can AIM me @ ScRuFFyOwNaGe and if people are going to just talk shit, put me down in anyway / shape / form then just don't bother cause i really don't care.

Keep the dum comments to ur self.

lemme know on that war3 hashin.. ^.- :)

September 9, 2004, 10:21 AM
j0k3r
For a 19 year old, your spelling sucks.

Edit: Your grammar too.
September 9, 2004, 11:31 AM
crashtestdummy
He said no dum comments. :P
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=dum
September 9, 2004, 11:50 AM
LW-Falcon
Hi.
September 9, 2004, 8:02 PM
hismajesty
Crap I really wanted to comment on database upgrade manuals too!
September 9, 2004, 9:43 PM
scruffy
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=0#msg79434 date=1094729485]
For a 19 year old, your spelling sucks.

Edit: Your grammar too.
[/quote]

I Swear it's people like u that make the internet lame. who cares how i spell, i don't need Perfect spellin i'll type how i d4mN w@n7 1f th@t5 0k w17h u? Please, no more lame comments people that talk shit, or try to correct other people are lamer then the people that messed up in the first place. shh.. don't even bother replying cuz my spelling..

feel bad for nerds like you.
September 10, 2004, 4:19 AM
crashtestdummy
https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=7754
September 10, 2004, 8:18 AM
KrisL
[quote author=scruffy link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=0#msg79511 date=1094789963]

I Swear it's people like u that make the internet lame. who cares how i spell, i don't need Perfect spellin i'll type how i d4mN w@n7 1f th@t5 0k w17h u? Please, no more lame comments people that talk shit, or try to correct other people are lamer then the people that messed up in the first place. shh.. don't even bother replying cuz my spelling..

feel bad for nerds like you.
[/quote]

Umm, I dont want to speak for [vL] (not being a member) but it is my understanding (by reading the forum rules) that grammar and spelling is appreciated and encouraged on these boards. By doing so, we keep a mature and organized community. Responding to criticism with the whole "im gonna do what I want so who cares what you say" type attitude isnt going to get you far. Also, calling people "nerds" for pointing out something that you did wrong (as opposed to waiting for a forum mod to say something to you) is VERY immature and not appreciated on these boards. If you feel the need to defend yourself, that is fine. Explain your arguments on these forums; do not sink to name calling.
September 10, 2004, 3:38 PM
scruffy
Once again i do not care, i im not trying to impress no one. what ever you have to say, doesn't change anything. ban me from the fourms is not gunna make anything differnt. like i said, why even say anything? it's not gunna change me, who i am or what i am going to do or say. I am who i am and that's all who i am. Don't like it then don't talk to me, or ban me from the fourms, im not doing anything wrong but i could careless for people that wanna correct me. i thought i'd sign up is all, Do what you want..

Lemme guess i should be expecting sum dumb replys?
September 10, 2004, 10:42 PM
KoRRuPT
Wow.. you actually said two things in that paragraph but repeated them 3 times. Your 19, you can't spell, your grammer is terrible and your stupid.

*shakes head*
September 11, 2004, 1:24 AM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=scruffy link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=0#msg79585 date=1094856175]
Once again i do not care, i im not trying to impress no one. what ever you have to say, doesn't change anything. ban me from the fourms is not gunna make anything differnt. like i said, why even say anything? it's not gunna change me, who i am or what i am going to do or say. I am who i am and that's all who i am. Don't like it then don't talk to me, or ban me from the fourms, im not doing anything wrong but i could careless for people that wanna correct me. i thought i'd sign up is all, Do what you want..

Lemme guess i should be expecting sum dumb replys?

[/quote]
You can only use proper grammar when trying to impress someone?
September 11, 2004, 1:58 AM
scruffy
Figures.... :P

What else is new with all of you that think ur Leet got anything else to say? waiting......

And yeah i am 19 and i don't waste my life on the internet trying to make sure i can spell good, i work and take care of my daughter.
September 11, 2004, 2:01 AM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=scruffy link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=0#msg79627 date=1094868116]
And yeah i am 19 and i don't waste my life on the internet trying to make sure i can spell good
[/quote]
Then why are you on it right now?
September 11, 2004, 2:05 AM
KoRRuPT
Dude you shouldn't be on these forums your daughter could be getting into prostitution!
September 11, 2004, 2:36 AM
scruffy

I Get on every once in awhile it's not like i have to turn my comp off....

Oh, and as far as the "ur daughter will be a prostitute"

I don't even need to say nothing im sure you know how dumb u are for saying that and how you will feel when ur old enough and have kids, to see what it feels like when someone says the same thing about ur kid?

I'm not even trying to act/assume that im better then anyone here.. people just automaticly talk shit.. well guess what 'no one cares' anyways... to anyone thats cool.. Sups?
September 11, 2004, 4:55 AM
KoRRuPT
Mmmm old enough? You think your old enough to handle a child... dude your 19! Also, how much is your daughter an hour?
September 11, 2004, 4:59 AM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=Akamas link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=15#msg79646 date=1094878756]
Mmmm old enough? You think your old enough to handle a child... dude your 19! Also, how much is your daughter an hour?
[/quote]
LMAO! ;D
September 11, 2004, 5:40 AM
Adron
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=0#msg79629 date=1094868305]
[quote author=scruffy link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=0#msg79627 date=1094868116]
And yeah i am 19 and i don't waste my life on the internet trying to make sure i can spell good
[/quote]
Then why are you on it right now?
[/quote]

Pity him. He's probably stupid, got his girl pregnant, and has to make a living scrubbing floors or doing deliveries. He just wants to get on once in a while and have some fun.
September 11, 2004, 10:27 PM
crashtestdummy
Don't pity him he may be poor but having a daughter is one of the greatest things in the world.
September 11, 2004, 10:30 PM
KoRRuPT
[quote author=Adron link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=15#msg79767 date=1094941630]
Pity him. He's probably stupid, got his girl pregnant, and has to make a living scrubbing floors or doing deliveries. He just wants to get on once in a while and have some fun.
[/quote]

These forums are fun?

Also, where is that kid? I asked for the rates on his daughter!
September 11, 2004, 11:15 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=Akamas link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=0#msg79619 date=1094865858]
Wow.. you actually said two things in that paragraph but repeated them 3 times. Your 19, you can't spell, your grammer is terrible and your stupid.

*shakes head*
[/quote]

So Akamas.... I'm *REALLY* hoping this was intentional... but if it wasn't you really just damaged your credibility.

"grammer" = grammar
"Your 19" = You're 19
"your stupid" = you're stupid

:P
September 12, 2004, 8:34 AM
scruffy

^^ ;D
September 12, 2004, 8:55 AM
scruffy
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

;)
September 15, 2004, 1:58 AM
j0k3r
[quote author=scruffy link=board=21;threadid=8595;start=15#msg80193 date=1095213498]
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

;)
[/quote]
Repost.
https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=6911;start=msg61317#msg61317

;)
September 15, 2004, 2:09 AM

Search