Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Needing to get rid of an Airsoft rifle

AuthorMessageTime
crankycefx
Hi everyone,

I am needing to sell my Airsoft rifle to generate cash for my computer.
It's a Tokyo Marui M4A1 in mint condition. I have a regular sized magazine - approx. 30 rounds - and 4000 bb's for it. I also have the maitenance rod, pamphlets and stuff.

I will soon be receiving, from the same guy I bought it from, a high-capacity magazine - something like 200 rounds - and a battery for it.

I want to sell it all for $550 Canadian. (Retail price: $600-700 depending)

Anyone interested? Get in touch with me.

Cheers.
September 9, 2004, 12:43 AM
Crypticflare
Are there any type of gunshops around your area, if so I'd give it a try there, you could even talk to a rep from Cabelas http://www.cabelas.com/ and see if they would be interested in it, I know quite a few people around here that use those type of high FPS airrifles for tourney shooting.

I'll get in touch with them and see if they're interested (their pockets run deep) for a small cut of the intake :p
September 9, 2004, 3:34 AM
crashtestdummy
Those things are crap. Mty roommate spent like $700 on one with all the upgrades and crap. It wouldn't shot within the first day. He sent it back and when the new one came it lasted 30 minutes.
Go buy a real gun for that much money.
September 9, 2004, 4:04 AM
Grok
This is not ebay.
September 9, 2004, 4:19 AM
crankycefx
Yeah, but there was a post about paintball and airsoft.

I thought I'd let people know it was out there.

I will keep in mind for the future you don't like these kinds of posts.
September 9, 2004, 6:32 AM
Grok
[quote author=cefx- link=board=2;threadid=8593;start=0#msg79415 date=1094711545]
Yeah, but there was a post about paintball and airsoft.

I thought I'd let people know it was out there.

I will keep in mind for the future you don't like these kinds of posts.
[/quote]

You're wrong, this has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike these kinds of posts. I keep our forums and web pages noncommercial and nonprofit because our host spend thousands each year on Valhalla Legends, donating everything we have, for free. If you want to make some money using his bandwidth or servers, you can arrange to pay him for it.

This is not about you, it is for everyone, do not feel targeted. I might miss some posts, but most I just delete outright.

Nothing more needs to be said on this topic. My word is final except where superceded by Thing's.
September 9, 2004, 5:16 PM
crankycefx
Thank you for clarification.
September 9, 2004, 8:31 PM

Search