Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | C/C++ Programming | questions from a newbie

AuthorMessageTime
programermcgeek
1. Is there any way to capture ram packets or what ever there called?

2. Is there a decompiler type thing i can download? like a compiler but backwards...

3. I want to create a starcraft spoofer, how might i do that?

4. I want to create a starcraft bot, how might i do that?

5. I want to create a starcraft spammer, how might i do that?

6. I want to create a yahoo instant messenger bot/spammer, how might i do that?

7. I want to learn to print stuff to programs (such as starcraft), how might i do that?
September 3, 2004, 11:08 PM
Kp
[quote author=programermcgeek link=board=30;threadid=8553;start=0#msg78943 date=1094252937]1. Is there any way to capture ram packets or what ever there called?
2. Is there a decompiler type thing i can download? like a compiler but backwards...
7. I want to learn to print stuff to programs (such as starcraft), how might i do that?[/quote]

1. Yes. Anything is possible, given sufficient time, motivation, and resources.
2. Yes. Or you could just make one, since the Intel opcodes are public domain information.
4. Monitor how Starcraft behaves, duplicate that behavior in an independent program, and then add any autonomous functionality you desire beyond that.
5. Do not create spammers. They are annoying and serve no useful purpose.
6. See (5).
7. The easiest way would be to write the bytes into Starcraft's memory at the appropriate location. See WriteProcessMemory.
September 4, 2004, 4:49 AM
programermcgeek
but do u have any more specific instructions for any of em?
September 4, 2004, 2:56 PM
Kp
[quote author=programermcgeek link=board=30;threadid=8553;start=0#msg79038 date=1094309795]but do u have any more specific instructions for any of em?[/quote]

Yes.
September 4, 2004, 3:36 PM
St0rm.iD
This violates one of the forum rules, but I think I speak for everyone, when I say,

programermcgeek, YOU SUCK!
September 4, 2004, 7:09 PM
Eibro
[quote author=programermcgeek link=board=30;threadid=8553;start=0#msg78943 date=1094252937]
1. Is there any way to capture ram packets or what ever there called?

7. I want to learn to print stuff to programs (such as starcraft), how might i do that?
[/quote]No one is going to give specific instructions on how to complete any of these projects. You need to study computer science. Learn how your computer works on the software level. Program. Program some more.
September 4, 2004, 9:03 PM
programermcgeek
k thnx anyway tho
September 7, 2004, 12:37 AM
Sargera
http://www.gametutorials.com

Start there, great tutorials for beginning/intermediate/semi-advanced programmers.
September 7, 2004, 4:28 AM
Grok
[quote author=Eibro[yL] link=board=30;threadid=8553;start=0#msg79077 date=1094331789]
No one is going to give specific instructions on how to complete any of these projects. You need to study computer science. Learn how your computer works on the software level. Program. Program some more.
[/quote]

Or pay one of those who have spent our time and effort learning how.
September 9, 2004, 7:59 PM

Search