Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | Problem with Profile Launcher..

AuthorMessageTime
LordVader
I've been using it some on windows 2000, with virtual desktops setup..

Noticed a few bugs some minor and one major bug:

1. When switching between desktops, the icon duplicates itself in the systray for how ever many profiles/bots you have "Open/Active".

2. Not sure exactly what caused this:
Guess 1 - If you end task the profile launcher while multiple icons are in place from switching between desktops.. next time you reboot the profile launcher get's confused and try's to auto load the bots that were "out of the loop, xtra icons created while switching between desktops"..
Guess 2 - Above happening + the "default" profile being setup, and you have ANY profiles set to autostart..

Result: it get's confused and seems to act as if it's in a loop consuming resources till you end task it (which is a pain to do in that state)..

Sorry for the 2nd instance being vague msg me if you like, can try to recreate it with your knowledge prolly better able to figure out what's going on.

LordVader on Useast, if not on try msn: darkside_net -@T- hotmail -dot- com
September 2, 2004, 1:53 PM
Spht
I think I know what caused that. Could you do it again, then hover your mouse over the newly-created system tray icons and tell me what the tool text says? It'll either be "ProfileLauncher" or "SphtBotv3."
September 2, 2004, 7:41 PM
LordVader
[quote author=Spht link=board=41;threadid=8534;start=0#msg78787 date=1094154081]
I think I know what caused that. Could you do it again, then hover your mouse over the newly-created system tray icons and tell me what the tool text says? It'll either be "ProfileLauncher" or "SphtBotv3."
[/quote]

Yeah, winds up with an instance of both one for profile launcher other is sphtbotv3. The new icons are per how ever many profiles you have open = sphtbotv3
September 2, 2004, 11:32 PM

Search