Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Ethereal Packet Logger, Im Stuck! [Works Now]

AuthorMessageTime
EviL_MarinE
Hey, my ethereal packet logger doesnt work, i got version 10.0.6.

I go to Capture => Start and put Port 6112 next to Capture filter button, then i press "OK". It starts ok, but then i go to bnet and enter it, alt tap to see what packets ect.. i got, Nothing.... Someone did help me before and i did all they say but now its not working, Can somebody please help me, Thanks. ;D

Edit: Bro took a look and he says it only does LAN connection, Any ideas how to get to monitor other connections? :-[

Edit: Atm im going to dl 10.5 again Since when i last used that it worked with OTHER Connection, Thanks in advance!
September 2, 2004, 8:50 AM
EviL_MarinE
its not a bot, its a packet logger...
September 2, 2004, 10:42 AM
iago
What type of network hardware/setup do you have? I don't think Ethereal will work easily on dialup, but any connection that passes through a Network card should work.

Also, I don't think Ethereal will work on SP2. I haven't tried it, but I read the big book of SP2 changes at work yesterday and it mentioned that low level packet creation and handling has been removed.
September 2, 2004, 12:16 PM
EviL_MarinE
Oh wait, it works now, I THINK
September 2, 2004, 1:04 PM

Search