Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Visual Basic Programming | How do you do this?

AuthorMessageTime
BaDDBLooD
[quote]split a array by every common numerator at the end of each following string, then find a char out of this string without creating a loop?[/quote]

LordHackez@USEast asked me to do this, but i didn't really understand his question. Any help is Appreciated!
September 2, 2004, 3:53 AM
Myndfyr
Write incoherently?

I really don't get what you're getting at.
September 2, 2004, 4:01 AM
BaDDBLooD
I'm just quoting what he said, i wanted to know if anyone else understood his rambling
September 2, 2004, 5:46 AM
R.a.B.B.i.T
[quote]split a array by every common numerator at the end of each following string, then find a char out of this string without creating a loop?[/quote]
Maybe:
Split a string into an array using common tid-bits of information following the important info you want to find as a delimiter, then find some way to search all of the array values for a character without a loop.

Just a guess :X
September 4, 2004, 3:07 AM
LivedKrad
Possibly section an array by splitting a string by the last integer value appended to the end of some arbitrary string. And then, use InStr() to find a character within this arbitrary string? (Assuming we're doing nothing further with the array).
September 11, 2004, 1:14 AM
warz
Looks to me likes its a question from some school test or something.
September 12, 2004, 5:17 AM
LivedKrad
At any rate, it's incredibly stupid.
September 12, 2004, 5:41 AM

Search