Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | Make sure you always have time for goodbyes.

AuthorMessageTime
Crypticflare
I got word this afternoon that two of my buddies from highschool that left yesterday morning for Iraq were killed in a truck wreck this morning. I don't have any more information yet about the cause of this but their 5ton rig rolled this morning when they were leaving Camp Dodge (Our army base) for Fort Sill Oklahoma, from there they were being shipped over to Iraq. Please if you have anyone in the armed services currently, make sure to give them a call and let them know you miss them and hope they come back safe.
August 28, 2004, 3:13 AM
hismajesty
That's horrible. :( <3
August 28, 2004, 5:22 PM
j0k3r
It always takes something extreme to make you realize what you have, sorry to hear about that.
August 28, 2004, 5:30 PM
warz
In that case, anyones vehicle can roll over onto them at any moment. Say goodbye to everyone you know.
September 1, 2004, 12:37 AM
j0k3r
[quote author=warz link=board=35;threadid=8421;start=0#msg78487 date=1093999030]
In that case, anyones vehicle can roll over onto them at any moment. Say goodbye to everyone you know.
[/quote]
Did you just come to realize this? It seems like a pretty childish comment.

Also note he didn't tell you to say goodbye to everyone you know, he said to let them know you care.
September 1, 2004, 2:56 PM
Adron
It's a good point though. Whether they are in the army or not, they may be gone tomorrow.
September 1, 2004, 4:10 PM
KrisL
[quote author=Adron link=board=35;threadid=8421;start=0#msg78543 date=1094055015]
It's a good point though. Whether they are in the army or not, they may be gone tomorrow.
[/quote]

That is very true, but regardless, I am sorry for your loss Mythix
September 1, 2004, 6:19 PM
warz
[quote author=Adron link=board=35;threadid=8421;start=0#msg78543 date=1094055015]
[/quote]

This is more or less what I was getting at. Joker, I have no real reply to your post directed towards me, but I'll tell you what I thought to myself when I read it; "this kid takes the vl forums too seriously."
September 2, 2004, 2:18 AM
j0k3r
[quote author=warz link=board=35;threadid=8421;start=0#msg78635 date=1094091519]
[/quote]

This is more or less what I was getting at. Joker, I have no real reply to your post directed towards me, but I'll tell you what I thought to myself when I read it; "this kid takes the vl forums too seriously."
[/quote]
Your reply had a sense of sarcasm/flame to it, I figured you were just being a dumbass. Also, I'm impressed by your ability to be able to tell what I care it about.
September 2, 2004, 2:36 AM
warz
Just so you know, I'm never a dumbass, so we can get that straight right now. There will be no more misunderstandings from now on. After reading a few of your posts in the past I have learned how to read the language of "idiot," which you speak. It's not hard, now that I can fully understand your posts, to tell what you care about.

EDIT: I wouldn't be impressed. I'm probably not the only one with this miraculous talent.
September 2, 2004, 3:10 AM

Search