Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | CHX Stateful Packet Filter

AuthorMessageTime
Thing
IDRCI produces a fine packet filter for Windows. I have been using it for years and just noticed today that they are no longer offering it for free. Version 2.8.1 is a 30 day trial version. :( Fortunately, I have a copy of the 2.6 installer that I am making available. :) This is a free version.

./edit You can obtain a link, registration key and personal code by registering the new version for free. All that is required is your name and email address.
August 24, 2004, 1:32 PM
Sargera
[quote]CHX™ products are free of charge for non-profit activities by home users, students and charitable organizations. To obtain a link to the full version and a serial number via e-mail please use the following form.

Business/for profit use of unregistered CHX™ products is limited to a 30-day trial period. At the end of the trial period you must uninstall the software or obtain the necessary licences from IDRCI.[/quote]
August 24, 2004, 2:08 PM
zorm
How do you manage to find these things Thing?! I was searching for something like this some time ago and came up empty handed.
August 24, 2004, 8:07 PM
Arta
Same here. This one seems really nice.
August 25, 2004, 2:28 AM
Arta
I just installed this here and I get loads of 'out of connection' entries in my log. Can anyone fill me in on what that means?
August 25, 2004, 5:31 AM

Search