Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Proxie Support

AuthorMessageTime
Soul
Im not sure how to start this one off...If anyone knows anything about it please help me!
March 25, 2003, 8:37 PM
Coltz
This topic has already been covered. Use the search feature and you should find what your looking for.
March 25, 2003, 10:54 PM
SiMi
infact proxy support isnt that hard, i think botdev has socks5, and socks 4 isnt much harder but i have a couple of more things to cover before i get it!
March 25, 2003, 11:13 PM
MrRaza
[quote author=DarK.ReaPeR link=board=17;threadid=818;start=0#msg6392 date=1048624664]
Im not sure how to start this one off...If anyone knows anything about it please help me!
[/quote]

You should Try Google.ca
pscode.com (very useful)
news groups
and Here Seriously...
March 25, 2003, 11:38 PM
Soul
Raza I have tried both (Google Gives me all this crap that has nothing about Proxie Support) And SiMi im suprised, Thought you would Flame Me out of my Seat, And i'll Look back at that other Post, Thanks Guys
March 26, 2003, 12:13 AM
haZe
Search Results
March 26, 2003, 12:23 AM
Soul
i guess that work :D Thanks...
March 26, 2003, 5:06 PM
Noodlez
well, he needs to know how to spell proxy before succesfully finding information about it with a search engine
March 27, 2003, 7:06 AM
Soul
Spht or Skywing Could you help me out? ~ It would be much appreicated...And i can spell Proxy Properly....
March 27, 2003, 10:00 PM
St0rm.iD
Now you do!
March 28, 2003, 12:28 AM
Atom
This issue has been asked before, and has been asked by me even :-p. But i never got a solid answer. Spht suggested a doc on his site, which was copied from the forums, and no offense, it was the worst document ive ever seen.

www.socks.nec.com actually has some good docs on the procedure, and its a lot simpler then youd think, assuming that you know programming well and binary protocols as well.

If you need help with that, id check out botdev.valhallalegends.com and check out the doc entitled "Battle.net Packet Education".
March 28, 2003, 12:30 AM
Fpa
One At A Time Please...
Awnser Lies Within... Have Fun Diggin'

http://www.vbdiamond.com/Sources/ViewSource.asp?ID=17819

dont cp it.. yull get nowhere *cough* dig'

Private Function GetNextSocks4ConnectBytes(ByRef Ret as Byte()) as Integer
      Dim ASCII as new ASCIIEncoding
      Dim ConnectBytes() as Byte
      Dim Buffer() as Byte
      Select Case m_SocksStep
         Case 0
            Redim ConnectBytes(ProxyUsername.Length + 8 + CType(IIf(ProxyUseRemoteDNS, ProxyRemoteHost.Length + 1, 0), Integer))
            ConnectBytes(0) = 4 'SOCKS version 4
            ConnectBytes(1) = 1 'We want to CONNECT
            'The port we want to CONNECT to
            ConnectBytes(2) = CType(CType(RemoteEndPoint, IPEndPoint).Port \ 256, Byte)
            ConnectBytes(3) = CType(CType(RemoteEndPoint, IPEndPoint).Port Mod 256, Byte)
            'The IP address we want to CONNECT to
            If ProxyUseRemoteDNS Then
               ConnectBytes(4) = 0
               ConnectBytes(5) = 0
               ConnectBytes(6) = 0
               ConnectBytes(7) = 1
            Else
               ConnectBytes(4) = CType(CType(RemoteEndPoint, IPEndPoint).Address.Address Mod 256, Byte)
               ConnectBytes(5) = CType((CType(RemoteEndPoint, IPEndPoint).Address.Address \ 256) Mod 256, Byte)
               ConnectBytes(6) = CType((CType(RemoteEndPoint, IPEndPoint).Address.Address \ 65536) Mod 256, Byte)
               ConnectBytes(7) = CType(CType(RemoteEndPoint, IPEndPoint).Address.Address \ 16777216, Byte)
            End If
            'The username
            Buffer = ASCII.GetBytes(ProxyUsername)
            Buffer.CopyTo(ConnectBytes, 8)
            'NULL terminator
            ConnectBytes(ProxyUsername.Length() + 8) = 0
            'If we use RemoteDNS, append host
            If ProxyUseRemoteDNS AndAlso ProxyRemoteHost.Length > 0 Then
               Array.Copy(ASCII.GetBytes(ProxyRemoteHost), 0, ConnectBytes, ProxyUsername.Length() + 9, ProxyRemoteHost.Length)
               ConnectBytes(ProxyUsername.Length + 9 + ProxyRemoteHost.Length) = 0
            End If
            Ret = ConnectBytes
            Return 8
         Case Else
            Return Nothing
      End Select
      m_SocksStep+=1
   End Function

'[me=Fpa]bows (gg)'[/me]
March 28, 2003, 4:38 AM
St0rm.iD
That looks a lot like .NET, is it?