Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Grip of Xavier Lee, FSU Freshman QB

AuthorMessageTime
Grok
Xavier Lee was ranked the #1 QB recruit last year. Look at his grip. He has huge hands so this is actually better for him than gripping by the laces. He says the laces interfere with his throw.

[img]http://www.valhallalegends.com/images/XavierLeeGrip.jpg[/img]

Must work, he can (reportedly) throw from one knee up to 80 yards, has the prettiest spiral, can throw the hardest passes of any QB including senior Chris Rix. Can't wait to see him throwing in a game, probably next year.
August 16, 2004, 12:06 AM
DarkMinion
What a pussy.
August 23, 2004, 1:38 AM
Grok
[quote author=DarkMinion link=board=6;threadid=8175;start=0#msg76929 date=1093225112]
What a pussy.
[/quote]

Hehe. He owns every high school passing record in the state of Florida.
August 23, 2004, 4:15 AM
DarkMinion
Two of our freshman QBs combine for almost all of the Texas HS passing records, and one holds a couple of national records as well.
August 23, 2004, 3:00 PM
DarkMinion
Btw, I know Lee is a stud ;)
August 23, 2004, 6:06 PM
Grok
[quote author=DarkMinion link=board=6;threadid=8175;start=0#msg76993 date=1093273215]
Two of our freshman QBs combine for almost all of the Texas HS passing records, and one holds a couple of national records as well.
[/quote]

Wow. I thought the Texas record was already the national record for most passing yards in a career. Are you saying both of your freshman beat the old national record?
August 23, 2004, 7:58 PM
DarkMinion
Sorry, I had bad info....

Graham Harrell holds most of the Texas state passing records, including career passing yards, career passing touchdowns, and single season passing touchdowns, which rank 6th, 2nd, and 2nd nationally. I thought he had the national career TD pass and single season TD pass records but he comes 2nd in both areas.

Combined with the other QB (Phillip Daugherty), they both hold almost all of the state passing records, excluding I think career attempts and single-game passing yardage records.
August 23, 2004, 8:51 PM
Grok
Nice. Hope they help bring Texas Tech a step closer to tier 1.

Can you believe its finally time for CFB?!
August 23, 2004, 10:38 PM
DarkMinion
No shit! 12 days until our first game!! Sept. 4 vs. SMU
August 23, 2004, 11:13 PM

Search