Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Invalid Game Version 0x51 [Solved]

AuthorMessageTime
ChR0NiC
Hey there people, I have been experiencing a problem lately I don't know if BNLS is having alot of traffic or something but I am getting invalid version on return from 0x51 about 95% of the time when using BNLS. My code hasn't changed and everything should work fine, so is there high traffic or problems with BNLS?
August 15, 2004, 8:56 PM
Stealth
My StealthBots seem to be connecting just fine. Provide some more details, perhaps - what product(s), what Battle.net server, perhaps a dump of the packet?
August 15, 2004, 10:38 PM
ChR0NiC
hmmm I know I did it right, because it sometimes works, and sometimes does not regardless of me changing anything. It happens on all clients and to tell you the truth my packet log reveals nothing out of the ordinary, so my conclusion is BNLS must be returning data that has not been correctly hashed.

I am not trying to bash on BNLS I was just wondering if this was an issue, but it seems to not be an issue. :(

Edit:
Hmmm looks like the joke is on me, I was specifying an incorrect MPQName digit, and the reason it sometimes worked is because the area of Data I was referring to sometimes happened to be the correct number but rarely. Sorry for any confusion :(
August 15, 2004, 11:15 PM

Search