Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Operation Wolverines

AuthorMessageTime
hismajesty
I know this is rather old but I laughed pretty much the whole time. It really shows how immature/uneducated/hypocritical an average Democrat is. I mean, sure there are many lefties who are very intelligent and can actually back up their views (ie: Arta, Grok, Democratic Politicians.) But, even though statistics show that Democrats are less educated than Republicans in general, this is just too much.

I linked to the page instead of the file since there is a few options for video quality/type.

Operation Wolverines
August 4, 2004, 12:40 AM
DrivE
I can happily say that I am a proud member of the Protest Warrior family and am the leader of the Tampa Bay chapter for Protest Warrior HQ. If you find yourself at odds with the left and would like to join us in our goals, check out the Protest Warrior website and then checkout our HQ, and join the fight in an area near you.
August 4, 2004, 2:40 AM
hismajesty
I'm a member of the chapter here, there's only four members though and there's hardly ever (if ever) large protests here. :P
August 4, 2004, 3:00 AM
peofeoknight
I need to find a chapter here. I would be glad to join. I need to rummage around on the website. I am sending the link to all of my conservative friends.
August 4, 2004, 3:07 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=peofeoknight link=board=4;threadid=8016;start=0#msg73994 date=1091588873]
I need to find a chapter here. I would be glad to join. I need to rummage around on the website. I am sending the link to all of my conservative friends.
[/quote]

You can start your own as well I think. The city next to mine has 15, and one right across the bridge has 11. Maybe if there's ever a big liberal protest here we can all get together. :)
August 4, 2004, 3:19 AM
DrivE
Currently, Kfir and the Chapter Leaders are working on consolidating the smaller chapters into larger ones. If it is possible, join a large and well established chapter as opposed to a small one or making your own.
August 4, 2004, 3:57 AM
peofeoknight
sweet there is an auburn chapter. I was planning on going to college there. I just joined the jacksonville florida chapter. Hooray! Operation biash check was freaken hillaious.
August 4, 2004, 5:09 AM
Adron
Hmm, really slow and pauses all the time, so I only got through the trailer. The trailer didn't say much at all, seemed rather stupid really.
August 4, 2004, 11:50 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=Adron link=board=4;threadid=8016;start=0#msg74049 date=1091620202]
Hmm, really slow and pauses all the time, so I only got through the trailer. The trailer didn't say much at all, seemed rather stupid really.
[/quote]

Yea, it's best to download it. The full video is 386ish megabytes, and it took me an hour and a half to download it. Would probably take even longer for you since you're in Sweden.
August 4, 2004, 12:59 PM
DrivE
The slow bandwidth / medium bandwidth / high bandwidth thing is screwed up, just select the slower ones and you'll get through it.
August 4, 2004, 2:46 PM

Search