Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | ok im mad

AuthorMessageTime
chriss
Why did you guys ban me from op [vl] for saying impatient btw im litter-

And why do you keep on deleating my webbot requests?
August 2, 2004, 12:37 PM
j0k3r
They don't owe you anything, maybe it's time to drop the whiney-12year-old attitude.
August 2, 2004, 2:36 PM
Kp
[quote author=chriss link=board=2;threadid=7999;start=0#msg73747 date=1091450234]Why did you guys ban me from op [vl] for saying impatient btw im litter-
And why do you keep on deleating my webbot requests?[/quote]

Have you considered that perhaps we don't like impatient people? Think about how long we've been around, and look at how long it takes just to get approved to join. Impatience is not a virtue in members, and is generally not held in high regard in the people around us either.

Webbot requests are frequently deleted if they are improperly formed, such as forgetting to include the necessary information. It's easier and quicker than posting a response explaining the problem; the practice was developed since users are generally either bright enough to get it right the first time, or clueless enough they wouldn't understand the explanation anyway.
August 2, 2004, 2:43 PM
chriss
i said im kind of impatient
i will wait im just saying that im impatient
but i will gladly wait
August 2, 2004, 3:45 PM
Grok
Kp has a great point. I never conceptualized it, but it is correct. So many [vL] members are busy with 10-25 different things on and off battle.net, concurrently. A new event that demands attention is initially annoying. New events that can handle being added to our prioritized FIFO queues are much better accepted.
August 2, 2004, 4:00 PM
iago
I tend to have more of a mental stack, myself, and that never works out well. If I get a new task, other stuff gets put to the side and often forgotten about.
August 2, 2004, 5:20 PM

Search