Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | Car show pics!

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser.
Hot Import Nights carshow in Chicago last Saturday. Some of the pictures can be viewed here. There are much more pics of girls, but I couldn't find them on my brother's computer, hmm! The one with a guy next to DJ Lady Tribe is my brother, I didn't get a chance to get one with her because she had to run off somewhere :( But then later that night we saw her again signing stuff. I do believe a good ~10 pics or so are missing.
July 31, 2004, 6:39 AM
crashtestdummy
A mustang with vtec? Wanted to look at them all but the pictures load to slow. Any way you could put them all in a zip file?
July 31, 2004, 9:07 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=muert0 link=board=35;threadid=7976;start=0#msg73515 date=1091308069]
A mustang with vtec? Wanted to look at them all but the pictures load to slow. Any way you could put them all in a zip file?
[/quote]

Yeah who knows what the hell that guy is thinking with that mustang, we saw it in the parking lot and we nabbed a pic. I'll put it in a zip, my server is going slow because i'm letting a friend of mine download some ~578 MB file.

<Link removed you bandwidth suckers> I wasn't the one who put them as .jpgs off the camera, otherwise they wouldn't be so big.
July 31, 2004, 10:48 PM
Grok
[quote author=muert0 link=board=35;threadid=7976;start=0#msg73515 date=1091308069]
[/quote]

Should make smaller jpgs for web page, not quite thumbnails, but approximately 128x96 would be good.
August 1, 2004, 12:00 AM
crashtestdummy
I hate when people put the wrong tags on cars. There's a camaro with a skyline gt-r tag on it around here.
August 1, 2004, 3:26 AM

Search