Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Got a horse? Got a gun? Get a job!

AuthorMessageTime
Thing
This article let me to this web page, which recruits men and horses to patrol the perimeter of George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) Airport. The author of the article obviously does not live, nor has he ever been in, Texas. If he had, he would know that all Texans are trained to hate all non-white, non-Texans at an early age. He would also have known that all Texans are taught how to kill these aforementioned people at the same time. (I am an authority on this, I was born at Baylor Hospital Dallas, TX)

I know that anybody crossing into that "no mans land" won't have the time to say "shit" before a bullet rips through their spleen. What a great idea! The only thing I see missing is the tequila requirement. That way, the men can play drinking games while they blow away all intruders. We need some of the same guys up here at DFW airport. :D
July 25, 2004, 4:48 PM
jigsaw
That is great! I wish I lived in texas - Id stop at dark build a fire... eat some beans and play country western songs... Wow - a real towboy!
July 25, 2004, 5:18 PM
Crypticflare
Thing Wayne at your service.
July 26, 2004, 2:14 PM
DrivE
I'd take that job. I have a horse and a number of guns.
July 26, 2004, 4:38 PM

Search