Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Help

AuthorMessageTime
EviL_MarinE
Hey, its me EviL_MarinE AGAIN :\

I Did post a topic somewhere else, was bad idea posting it there, so im posting it here

Well, the problem i have is

/[code]
[13:17:19] Connecting To Battle.Net
[13:17:21] Connected To Battle.Net!
[13:17:23] Verifying Product Revision
[13:17:25] Verified Product Revision
[13:17:27] Disconnected
/[/code]
It disconnects are verifying that, then flood!!
It does all this when its "Chr(0)" - If i put "Select Case" and then where it shud go to, it verifys it all, but at the end it flood
This is all because of the "Chr(0)"

When i change it bk to "Chr(2)" it does:
/[code]
[13:17:19] Connecting To Battle.Net
[13:17:21] Connected To Battle.Net!
[13:17:23] Verifying Product Revision
[13:17:24] Unable To Verify Product Revsion
/[/code]
This is all happens when its "Chr(2)"
Its not the Cases, i have a feeling its the packets being sent

Please Help :( :( :(

Edit: Sorry, i kept having to edit, went all wrong :-P
July 25, 2004, 12:20 PM
Luxer
What kind of connection are you trying to use? Are you hashing localy, use BNLS or connecting via telnet. If you are connecting via telnet, send chr(3) and chr(4) then your username, then your password. Then, send chat text to battle.net followed by chr(13) and chr(10).
July 25, 2004, 7:16 PM
EviL_MarinE
Im connecting with hashes, Please try respond with what i should do

Thanks mate
July 25, 2004, 7:32 PM
Stealth
What do you mean by Chr(2) and Chr(0) - are these response codes? How are you handling the response? Is it actually disconnecting you, or are you disconnecting based on a specific response code? What was the last packet you recieved, and what was the last packet you sent? Were the contents of the last packet you sent correct? If not, what caused them to be incorrect?

[quote author=Maddox link=board=17;threadid=7838;start=0#msg72379 date=1090733031]
LEARN TO DEBUG.
[/quote] -- Maddox, you're a genius.
July 25, 2004, 9:35 PM
EviL_MarinE
Heh, well ok, Its Actually disconnecting itself because its flooding it self :: Edit: Flooding = getting ipbanned

Chr(2) and Chr(0) are Cases

"Case Chr(0)" ...

The last packet sent was, well theres 2
Edit2 :: The Case is &H7, Which is SID_REPORTVERSION = &H7
&H2D - Which is SID_GETICONDATA = &H2D
And
&H14 - Which is SID_UDPPINGRESPONSE = &H14

Yes , i think they were correct

hope this has helped you understand this even more

((Btw, whats actually happening here is, its the Checkrevision))
July 25, 2004, 9:43 PM
EviL_MarinE
KeKe ne1 gunna respond and help, or you all given up for a coffee? ;)
July 26, 2004, 6:37 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=0#msg72697 date=1090867046]
KeKe ne1 gunna respond and help, or you all given up for a coffee? ;)
[/quote]

You aren't providing us with enough information, and if you expect us to help Debug POST SOME CODE please.
July 26, 2004, 9:08 PM
EviL_MarinE
Ah... ok, Well heres thhe bit that goes wrong
[code]
Case &H7
Select Case Mid(Data, 5, 1)

Case Chr(0)

Display MainForm.AccountOneDisplay(Index), True, True, vbGreen, "Verified Product Revision"

Packet.SendPacket Index, &H2D

Packet.InsertNonNTString "tenb"
Packet.SendPacket Index, &H14

Case Else

Display MainForm.AccountOneDisplay(Index), True, True, vbRed, "Unable To Verify Product Revision"

End Select
[/code]
As i said before, when its "Chr(0)" - verifiys it all, then just disc and get ipban

Then when its Chr(2) it just doesnt work, same with Chr(1)

Does that help?
Its something to do with the CheckRevision
Its connecting with hashes, hashes are up to date, in right place, but its the packets being sent

Maybe out of date? Where do i get ALL packets?

Thanks in advance[code][/code]
July 26, 2004, 9:14 PM
ChR0NiC
[ code ] [ / code ] please.

I believe Chr(0) means BNET rejected your hashes.

And Chr(2) means you passed CheckRevision, not sure about Chr(1) though.
July 26, 2004, 9:15 PM
EviL_MarinE
Lol sorry about the code, ill edit in a sec

Well if its rejecting em, any ideas on how i cud get it to not reject em :)Oh sorry, didnt see Chr(2) bit at end

Well if its passed as Chr(2)
why does it say "Unable to verify product revision"
July 26, 2004, 9:18 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=0#msg72720 date=1090876735]
Lol sorry about the code, ill edit in a sec

Well if its rejecting em, any ideas on how i cud get it to not reject em :)Oh sorry, didnt see Chr(2) bit at end

Well if its passed as Chr(2)
why does it say "Unable to verify product revision"

[/quote]

I have no clue why you put that in your code....or whoever did. Cuz you could easily change it to say whatever you want lol

Chr(0) - Rejected Hashes
Chr(2) - CheckRevision Passed
Else - Unknown Error
July 26, 2004, 9:21 PM
EviL_MarinE
Well yes, but it says that, cos i put it like that, but what i did is, i dled gamerbot source code, tried it, and that error ect....

Oi Chr0nic, instead of keep doing these posts on here, meet on bnet so we can discuss it better?

Heh, wanna give a demo code on how to make it verify it "Correctly" ? ;)
July 26, 2004, 9:23 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=0#msg72724 date=1090877011]
Heh, wanna give a demo code on how to make it verify it "Correctly" ? ;)
[/quote]

I will help you out, PM Me, but I probably won't give out demo code :-X

[code]
Case &H7
strData = Mid(Data, 5, 1)
Select Case strData

Case Chr(2)

Display MainForm.OutputText(Index), True, True, vbGreen, "Verified Product Revision"

Packet.SendPacket Index, &H2D

Packet.InsertNonNTString "tenb"
Packet.SendPacket Index, &H14

Case Else

Display MainForm.OutputText(Index), True, True, vbRed, "Unable To Verify Product Revision"

End Select
[/code]

Straight from Gamer Bot source, as you can clearly see, it says nothing about Chr(0) here, so I think the source you have has been altered
July 26, 2004, 9:25 PM
EviL_MarinE
K, go onto useast server? Channel "Code Help"

Thanks

Or whatever server you play on, post bk with which you do
July 26, 2004, 9:26 PM
Myndfyr
Welcome (back?) to the forums, EviL_MarinE.

A couple of things as points of courtesy.

When you ask a question, we understand you want an answer. Please don't ask things, "is anybody going to reply?" or "will you help me out?" The more information you provide in the subject line of your message, and the more information you provide in your message itself, the more likely you are to receive a reply. To be honest, it's really annoying to see "is anybody going to help?" at the end of every message.

Also, try not to double-post. If you're on a thread, and you're the most recent person to reply to the thread, instead of making a new post, click "Modify" on your last post and just update it (unless the thread has been dead for a few days, and nobody is looking at it).

Above all, there are skills that are essential for a programmer to have. I talk to (now banned forum member) BaDDBlooD on AIM now and then, and what I tell him consistently is that he has to learn to debug. I spent about an hour going through his source code -- the farthest he had gotten was getting IP-banned at sending SID_AUTH_INFO (0x50). I fixed about a dozen subtle errors in his code.

If you're not debugging efficiently, it looks to us like you're not trying. If you post with information that shows that you're trying (such as, "Well, I've tried x and got y, which is not what I was looking for"), you're infinitely more likely to receive helpful help than none.

Welcome to vL's forums. :)
July 27, 2004, 5:21 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=0#msg72866 date=1090926023]
Chronic, can you post the Packets here again plz
like the 0xC9 one or whatever it was, and for all games
thanks
[/quote]

There is no 0xC9 one, and I am not going to post all the game packets for you because I feel it is unfair to those who actually did the hard work of figuring them out.
July 27, 2004, 5:28 PM
EviL_MarinE
Umm, thanks for welcoming me to the vL Forums :)

Ah well, Chronic, Dont matter, ill find em out myself

But if you decide to turn kind, you know where these forums are, and where i am :-)
July 27, 2004, 5:34 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=15#msg72913 date=1090949654]
Umm, thanks for welcoming me to the vL Forums :)

Ah well, Chronic, Dont matter, ill find em out myself

But if you decide to turn kind, you know where these forums are, and where i am :-)
[/quote]

Remember to start yourself off with a good Packet Logger Ethereal, BNCSMon or WPE Pro, which I am not 100% sure where you can find it, but I guess I could email it to you if you really want it.
July 27, 2004, 5:39 PM
EviL_MarinE
Hmm yes :) Please email em to elite_sean666@hotmail.com

But Chronic, you did tell me one packet which i wanna know

The new versionbyte, or shud i use the packet logger when u email it to me
July 27, 2004, 5:46 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=15#msg72919 date=1090950380]
Hmm yes :) Please email em to elite_sean666@hotmail.com

But Chronic, you did tell me one packet which i wanna know

The new versionbyte, or shud i use the packet logger when u email it to me
[/quote]

All of the current version bytes are displayed at BNET Docs along with alot of other documentation on lots of packets, although I don't recommend you go there, since you are trying to program using the 0x1E connection, and there really isn't much help provided for that sequence, but there is alot of other things it can help you with.

Edit: the version byte is not a packet, it's a DWORD
July 27, 2004, 6:03 PM
EviL_MarinE
Not being a fool, but whats the "0x1E" Connection :-P
But thanks for telling about packet loggers, now dling Ethereal :)

And on BnetDocs, cheers m8
July 27, 2004, 6:05 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=15#msg72930 date=1090951545]
Not being a fool, but whats the "0x1E" Connection :-P
But thanks for telling about packet loggers, now dling Ethereal :)

And on BnetDocs, cheers m8
[/quote]

[code]SEND -> Protocol byte (01)
SEND -> SID_CLIENTID2 (0x1E)
SEND -> SID_LOCALEINFO (0x12)
SEND -> SID_STARTVERSIONING (0x06)
RECV <- SID_LOGONCHALLENGEEX (0x1D)
RECV <- SID_PING (0x25)
RECV <- SID_STARTVERSIONING (0x06)
SEND -> SID_PING (0x25) [Optional]
SEND -> SID_REPORTVERSION (0x07)
RECV <- SID_REPORTVERSION (0x07)
SEND -> SID_UDPPINGRESPONSE (0x14) [Optional]
SEND -> SID_CDKEY2 (0x36)
RECV <- SID_CDKEY2 (0x36)
SEND -> SID_LOGONRESPONSE (0x29)
RECV <- SID_LOGONRESPONSE (0x29)
SEND -> SID_ENTERCHAT (0x0A)
[/code]

The 0x1E logon sequence is a sequence that is discontinued and Battle.net no longer supports except for W2BN, but it can still be used for any single cd key product except Warcraft III I believe.
July 27, 2004, 6:09 PM
EviL_MarinE
oooh thanks :)
July 27, 2004, 6:11 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=Grok link=board=17;threadid=7884;start=0#msg72920 date=1090950424]

This is an unaaceptable response on any vL-hosted forum but this is botdev, so maybe they're fine with it here. Bring that attitude to even our Trash Can, and it will only be until I see it.

When someone is trying to learn, no matter how much of a beginner they are, either you try to help them, or you sit out. In this case, you may think your explanation if perfectly good, because you understand it, why can't they?

Know what the best teachers and professors know -- that one approach does not work for every student. If you really want to help, and someone doesn't understand your first attempt, try another tact. Yelling and cussing is not another acceptable tact for education, unless you're in Navy Seal training maybe.

Don't blame the student for your failure to be a good teacher.
[/quote]

It's part of my community service that Grok has ordered me to perform. :'(
July 27, 2004, 6:13 PM
EviL_MarinE
To try and teach me and me not understanding some parts? :-D

Edit: my ethereal dl finished, and it didnt work, boohoo :(
Edit2: Want to email me Ethereal if you have it? :-P
July 27, 2004, 6:15 PM
shadypalm88
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=15#msg72934 date=1090952103]
To try and teach me and me not understanding some parts? :-D

Edit: my ethereal dl finished, and it didnt work, boohoo :(
Edit2: Want to email me Ethereal if you have it? :-P
[/quote]I use Ethereal and it works fine. There are a couple things though. First, before using Ethereal, you need WinPcap. When you install it, if it asks you to restart, restart. I think this was one of the few things where I really did have to for it to work.

When you run Ethereal you'll want to go to Edit > Preferences, and choose Capture on the left. Look at Default interface. On mine the default was Generic NdisWan adapter. This didn't work, and I had to choose my network card from the list. If you don't know what it is, guess. Then press Save, then Apply, and then OK. (If something other than Gereric NdisWan Adapter was the default, just close Preferences and don't worry about this.)

After that you should be able to start using Ethereal. Go to Capture > Start. You can use the text field next to the Capture Filter button to filter network traffic. For example, enter "port 6112" there to only capture Battle.Net traffic. Then press OK. It'll start to monitor network traffic. When you're done, press Stop, and it will show what it has captured.

Good luck!

Edit: Fixed typo.
July 27, 2004, 7:22 PM
EviL_MarinE
ty, it works perfect, but one thing, how do you work out the thing like "0x51" - Is it "Indentification: " ?
July 28, 2004, 8:51 AM
Stealth
No. Ethereal is a complete network monitoring utility, so it captures a lot of information that doesn't necessarily relate to Battle.net bot development, including TCP SYN/ACK traffic.

Find the first packet whose data length is greater than 0 bytes, then look within it for the sequence:

FF XX

which is the start of the Battle.net packet header. XX will be the packet ID in hex.

Ethereal's filtering system is very powerful. If you have problems, try playing around with it a bit.
July 28, 2004, 6:48 PM
shadypalm88
[quote author=EviL_MarinE link=board=17;threadid=7869;start=15#msg73103 date=1091004698]how do you work out the thing like "0x51" - Is it "Indentification: " ?[/quote]When you filter by port like I suggested in my earlier post, only Battle.Net traffic will be shown. Look in the list for entries marked PSH. These packets contain data; the others aren't important for what you're doing.

When you select a packet with data, you should see some information below the packet list. Detailed there are all the packet sections. Click on the one marked Data. This will highlight some of the hex dump. The portion Ethereal highlighted is the Battle.Net packet, and is the only thing you're interested in. Pretend the rest of it isn't there.

This screenshot might help you see what I mean. Again, good luck!

Tip: To only show packets with data in them, you can use a display filter. See this screenshot.
July 28, 2004, 7:05 PM
EviL_MarinE
Ah thanks Stealth :)

And ty for ss shadow :)

Big thanks up to you both
Btw, StealthBot is popular over Europe@Battle.net, just thought i'd let you know ur bot is a successful one :D
July 28, 2004, 8:42 PM

Search