Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Modded Xbox - pics coming soon

AuthorMessageTime
crankycefx
Hey all

Selling a modded xbox...
120 gig HDD in it.
Xenium mod chip
some LED's
one controller
about 20+ games on the hard drive (not burned from the net or anything)
(IE: Full spectrum warrior, rainbow six 3, baldurs gate 2, breakdown, battlestar gallactica, true crime streets of la, dynasty warriors 4, need for speed underground, conflict desert storm 2...and more)

$400 Canadian
July 23, 2004, 5:27 PM
Maddox
I'm thinking about getting a modchip, which one do you recommend? I was thinking about getting the Xecuter Lite, it's only like $30 and seems pretty popular.
July 23, 2004, 10:19 PM
Newby
I had an article on 3 different modchips and they all had their ups/downs.

One of them turned your XBox into a Linux box, but you could never play games.

The other would allow you to download all the games you want, but you were banned from XBox Live play.

The best one of the three was the hardest to install but you could flip a switch one way and have a linux box that you could download games too, etc, flip it the other way and have your regular XBox that could play online.
July 23, 2004, 10:23 PM
crankycefx
That's not how they always work, Newby.

There's some great chips out there, Maddox.

I highly reccomend the Xenium ICE chip or the SmartXX (or whatever has superceded that chip, it's been a few months since I've looked into it.)

Mine is awesome.
I have a Xenium (not the ICE version.) with EvoX bios. Runs beautifully.
I can disable the modchip and access the original Xbox bios as well as use Xbox live (though I don't have it)
Found a buyer for $325 :)
(modchip price went down since the ICE version came out)
July 24, 2004, 12:28 AM
Grok
[quote author=cefx- link=board=2;threadid=7836;start=0#msg72115 date=1090628918]That's not how they always work, Newby.[/quote]

What'd I say about personal attacks? Calling Newby a Newby might be a violation. You will be fined 2 credits for violation of the verbal obscenity statutes.
July 24, 2004, 5:15 AM
crankycefx
Hahahaha!
Damn....a whole two credits?
July 24, 2004, 3:07 PM

Search