Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Need help..

AuthorMessageTime
ColT
I need help with making a chat bot (My first bot..) I know most of the stuff using VB.. I am going to use Winsock. The programs you have to add is Winsock+RTB.. I want to know the code for the RTB on my form.. It covers most of my form, and I want to know what I should name the RTB on my form as well as the code. Can someone please help me I am a newb at making a bot.
July 18, 2004, 11:25 PM
UserLoser.
Create a form, hit CTRL+T, on the list find Microsoft Rich Textbox Control 6.0, check it, hit Apply, hit ok. On your toolbar, you'll now have a richtextbox feature, you can then use that to add it onto the form like you would with any other control.
July 19, 2004, 12:33 AM
ColT
Yeh.. I already know that but I need the code for RTB when I put it on the form.
July 19, 2004, 12:39 AM
Twix
are u asking for the code to send info to the RTB?
July 19, 2004, 12:52 AM
ColT
Yes
July 19, 2004, 12:55 AM
Soul Taker
Check the functions associated with the control. If you look, there should be one that logically adds text to the control. You should also be able to figure out which one tells the control where to start selecting text (which will be the point of origin for added text). This is the easiest way to figure out how to use controls on your own.
July 19, 2004, 6:25 AM
KkBlazekK
I suggest learning the language vb before trying to make a chat bot.
July 19, 2004, 4:51 PM
hismajesty
http://botdev.valhallalegends.com/documents/vbrtbpro.html
July 19, 2004, 5:43 PM
ColT
Thanks Hismajesty[yL], that would kind of help me out.
July 20, 2004, 6:33 PM

Search