Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Re:Computer case fan direction

AuthorMessageTime
Adron
[quote author=ChR0NiC link=board=2;threadid=7737;start=15#msg71184 date=1090181434]
[quote author=peofeoknight link=board=2;threadid=7737;start=15#msg71172 date=1090172737]
i stink
[/quote]
[/quote]

Suggest that we ban ChR0NiC too?
July 18, 2004, 9:33 PM
Stealth
In his defense, he seems to be quite a bit less of an asshole than Gosu was.
July 19, 2004, 3:24 AM
iago
[quote author=Stealth link=board=2;threadid=7759;start=0#msg71259 date=1090207499]
In his defense, he seems to be quite a bit less of an asshole than Gosu was.
[/quote]

I agree. I actually talk to him on Aim, and he's a good guy. Well, compared to a lot of others.
July 19, 2004, 4:02 AM
peofeoknight
Lol, don't ban him for that.

That religion thread was getting out of hand and everyone was getting toes stepped on (but I am supprised it stayed civil for a while, religion can be a very touch area), but that is true with a lot of debate threads on a lot of forums. I am a mod on forums.webdeveloper.com and you should see how bad it gets between pro microsoft people, and anti microsoft people, I have to lock those things all the time.
July 19, 2004, 5:00 AM
Adron
Well, if you'd care to click the quote, you'd see that this isn't from the religion thread. I wouldn't complain about it if it was a response in a heated discussion.

This is a case of following someone through multiple unrelated threads and spamming them all with the same off-topic reply. Very annoying.
July 19, 2004, 3:23 PM
peofeoknight
yes I know it was not from the religion thread
Grok (or some other mod or admin) removed the religion thread and I was sort of saying that that thread was destined to go out of hand, and there was really no way to keep it from doing so. I was sort of going off topic.
July 19, 2004, 3:41 PM
Grok
[quote author=peofeoknight link=board=2;threadid=7759;start=0#msg71309 date=1090251672]
Grok (or some other mod or admin) removed the religion thread and I was sort of saying that that thread was destined to go out of hand, and there was really no way to keep it from doing so. I was sort of going off topic.
[/quote]

Removed is not the same as moved. The topic was not out of hand, it was just off-topic. I had no problems with the conversation as it was progressing. The participants were not attacking each other, which was nice. The content of the discussions could have benefitted from higher thinking, but that is not a problem.
July 19, 2004, 5:27 PM
iago
[quote author=Grok link=board=2;threadid=7759;start=0#msg71318 date=1090258077]
[quote author=peofeoknight link=board=2;threadid=7759;start=0#msg71309 date=1090251672]
[/quote]

Removed is not the same as moved. The topic was not out of hand, it was just off-topic. I had no problems with the conversation as it was progressing. The participants were not attacking each other, which was nice. The content of the discussions could have benefitted from higher thinking, but that is not a problem.
[/quote]

I moved it to the argument forum because it seemed like an argument. I wouldn't delete something like that.
July 19, 2004, 8:43 PM
peofeoknight
Oh I didn't even see it.
July 19, 2004, 11:31 PM

Search