Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | 0x5C Change Product

AuthorMessageTime
ChR0NiC
[quote]
0x5C - Change product -

C => S

(DWORD) New product id
S => C

(Non existant)
Possible product ids:

'WAR3'
[/quote]

I am having problems making it work, so I thought I would packet log it, but I can seem to find this feature....where is it located at??

Edit: Yes I'm aware it's a feature on W3 FT, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks~~ ;D
July 17, 2004, 8:44 PM
UserLoser.
Requirements: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne Installed

Load Warcraft III Reign of Chaos, not Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. Since you have The Frozen Throne installed, and you've loaded Reign of Chaos, it'll send both CDKeys, then switch the product to Reign of Chaos. It's useless to put in a bot, so I don't see why it really matters.
July 17, 2004, 9:53 PM
tA-Kane
[quote author=UserLoser. link=board=17;threadid=7746;start=0#msg70987 date=1090101201]

Load Warcraft III Reign of Chaos, not Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. Since you have The Frozen Throne installed, and you've loaded Reign of Chaos, it'll send both CDKeys, then switch the product to Reign of Chaos. It's useless to put in a bot, so I don't see why it really matters.
[/quote]I'm not able to do any testing at the moment, so...

Can it switch back?

Can you switch at any time, or only at a specific time?

hmmm
July 19, 2004, 4:38 AM
Soul Taker
[quote author=tA-Kane link=board=17;threadid=7746;start=0#msg71264 date=1090211911]
[quote author=UserLoser. link=board=17;threadid=7746;start=0#msg70987 date=1090101201]

[/quote]I'm not able to do any testing at the moment, so...

Can it switch back?

Can you switch at any time, or only at a specific time?

hmmm
[/quote]
I've never tried it myself, but from his explaination I'd think you can't switch after entering chat, or do anything cool in channels with this. Just a guess though, if you find something cool I wanna hear about it!
July 19, 2004, 6:26 AM
UserLoser.
No, you can't switch back.
No, you must use it before entering chat, and AFAIK, logging on; after successful cdkeys and version check.

And again, you can only change from 'W3XP' to 'WAR3' - I tried 'D2XP' to 'D2DV' - didn't work.
July 19, 2004, 7:27 AM

Search