Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | MSN Client/Bot Development | MSN Messenger protocol references

AuthorMessageTime
SkywingYou can find an unofficial documentation on MSNP7 as well as the original Microsoft documentation on MSNP2 here.  Note that you can still use MSNP2; you do not have to use the latest protocol to log on.March 11, 2003, 08:20 AM
UserLoserI'm guessing you added a MSN client to BinaryChat?March 11, 2003, 04:18 PM
Noodlezno, he made MSNClient.bcpxMarch 11, 2003, 05:30 PM
YoniWhat's the difference~March 12, 2003, 05:20 AM
Spht
What's the difference~

You know the answer to that!

By using a plugin instead of implementing it to the BinaryChat program, other BCP-supporting bots (EternalChat/SphtBot) could make use of it too.
March 12, 2003, 06:02 AM
Arta[vL]& APBot kthx.March 12, 2003, 06:53 AM
YoniI know, but there's no difference currently.
Nothing other than BC supports bcpX.
March 12, 2003, 10:24 AM
UserLoser => School

other BCP-supporting bots (EternalChat/SphtBot) could make use of it too.

EternalChat supports BinaryChat Plugins? How do you use them with EternalChat since you say it does, I'm at school so I cant really test anything out, OR are you saying you're going to add support?
March 20, 2003, 07:11 AM
Spht

EternalChat supports BinaryChat Plugins? How do you use them with EternalChat since you say it does, I'm at school so I cant really test anything out, OR are you saying you're going to add support?

Only the private version of EternalChat uses BinaryChat's emulation layer to support BinaryChat plugins (BCP). I did not allow this ability in the public version.
March 20, 2003, 08:25 AM