Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | BotID/BotPassword ?

AuthorMessageTime
Twitch
Hi, i was looking at some stuff at jives.com or w/e and i noticed the "Make your own bot with CleanSlateBot" tutorial, so i checked it out and i guess im supposed to ask Skywing or someone of high power for a BotID and BotPassword ?

I would really appreciate it if i could get one, i really dont have the time to get really deep in coding.. i only know so much and cleanslatebot seems simple enough ;)

Thanks in Advance
July 15, 2004, 11:31 PM
PaiD
https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=7476
July 15, 2004, 11:36 PM
Twitch
Wow, your faster then google :D
July 15, 2004, 11:50 PM
BinaryzL
[quote author=Twitch link=board=17;threadid=7723;start=0#msg70673 date=1089934313]
Hi, i was looking at some stuff at jives.com or w/e and i noticed the "Make your own bot with CleanSlateBot" tutorial, so i checked it out and i guess im supposed to ask Skywing or someone of high power for a BotID and BotPassword ?

I would really appreciate it if i could get one, i really dont have the time to get really deep in coding.. i only know so much and cleanslatebot seems simple enough ;)

Thanks in Advance
[/quote]

It's good to search around first before you ask a question.
July 16, 2004, 12:06 AM

Search