Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | EternalChat help

AuthorMessageTime
Altemeous
I am trying to get my EternalChat to work, but it won't take commands. How do I get it to accept my commands?
July 15, 2004, 10:59 PM
crashtestdummy
Are you talking about remote commands?
http://botdev.valhallalegends.com/eternalchat/#4
Here's the readme if it didnt come with it.
July 15, 2004, 11:14 PM
Altemeous
[quote author=muert0 link=board=41;threadid=7721;start=0#msg70667 date=1089933286]
Are you talking about remote commands?
http://botdev.valhallalegends.com/eternalchat/#4
Here's the readme if it didnt come with it.
[/quote]A lot of these commands never worked with my version of EternalChat. Also, my EternalChat came with a readme, which had its own 'script' to go with it, and it isn't working either. It had several commands on it using the '&' key several times, and it hasn't worked yet. Do I need to set myself as a moderator of the bot? and if so, how?
July 15, 2004, 11:18 PM
dolphinfan
How can I make the EternalChat bot greet people when they enter the channel?
July 15, 2004, 11:31 PM
Altemeous
Ok, I finally got the bot to respond in normal commands. However, I can't get all of the & triggers to work. Do I use a command to use the triggers? I need to use triggers like the one dolphinfan mentioned above.
July 18, 2004, 6:09 PM
crashtestdummy
I don't know what version you have or anything so I don't know what readme you are reading from. If you pM it to me i'll try to help you out.
July 18, 2004, 6:43 PM
niki
the commands with the point in front of the command like .setuser spht +O doesnt work!!

what should i do??
July 18, 2004, 8:28 PM
niki
i know that one must write to the bot that thing but the bot dont make something because he isnt a master

and without a master noone can be a master or oporator becaus only a master can do that
July 18, 2004, 8:53 PM
crashtestdummy
are you on the bot if so try /setuser spht +O
July 18, 2004, 8:58 PM
niki
that doesnt work!!

there is thats not a valid command press /help for informations
July 18, 2004, 9:02 PM
Spht
Try SphtBotv3 with the DMBotOp plugin and see how you get along with that. DMBotOp.bcp gives more moderation functionality to SphtBotv3 than EternalChat has built-in.
July 18, 2004, 9:11 PM
nuclearBomb2185
HOW THE HELL DO U GIVE URSELF ACCESS TO THE BOT!!!!! :'(

(eternal chat)

and on the clan members thing how do u add peeps to list

how do u set a greet!?!?!?!?!? :'(

Plz tell me!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?????
August 9, 2004, 12:29 AM
crashtestdummy
Did it come with a ReadMe?
August 9, 2004, 2:41 AM

Search