Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Another question... :/

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser ;/
ok... i dunno if im annoying to you guys or anything by asking these questions, but,  :-/ , what could i add to my bot in VB so it sends the cdkey and hashes and stuff to get into private channels and be on a client like star/sexp/w2bn instead of chat...because right now i use BG3 to get my bot into private channels...
September 10, 2002, 6:15 PM
dRAgoN
Lots of Packet Logging.

September 10, 2002, 6:53 PM
MesiaH
There is plenty of source code, and help out there for ya

like The Disclaimer @ http://botdev.valhallalegends.com
September 11, 2002, 5:29 PM
iago.
Packet logging won't get you very far if you want to figure out the hash algorithms (unless, of course, you just want to use BNLS but blah to that).  I'd suggest learning assembly and reverse-engineering Starcraft :)
September 12, 2002, 1:59 PM
Zeller
[quote]Lots of Packet Logging.

[/quote]

You do know in the United States viewing packets is considered a form of cracking, hence being illegal. I have heard this some where but I am not entirely sure. Just thought you should know. Btw I don’t care.

I tried learning assembly. I understood how binary, hex and decimal was converted and how the memory “segment:offset” worked but when it came to registers I was confused out of my mind.

heh I broke the silence. I just found this place... again
October 6, 2002, 9:35 PM
MesiaH
what was up with that post? it had lots of wierd things in the middle of it, did he type it, or is yabb so open source that it has bugs like that?
October 7, 2002, 4:16 PM
Zeller
heh yea. For some reason I cant put in parentheses and the “:” in front of “offset” made some sort of face image.
October 8, 2002, 10:26 PM

Search