Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | BNLS => Invalid Game Version

AuthorMessageTime
ChR0NiC
I am 85% of the time getting an invalid game version when trying to connect to Battle.net using BNLS. Either Yoni is angry at me for some reason, or BNLS is having problems. Has anybody else been having this problem?
July 14, 2004, 2:59 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=ChR0NiC link=board=17;threadid=7695;start=0#msg70283 date=1089773955]
I am 85% of the time getting an invalid game version when trying to connect to Battle.net using BNLS. Either Yoni is angry at me for some reason, or BNLS is having problems. Has anybody else been having this problem?
[/quote]

Actually, no. Since the 1.15 patch I have been having consistent logons.
July 14, 2004, 3:00 AM
ChR0NiC
So I guess Yoni is being mean to me :(
July 14, 2004, 3:15 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=ChR0NiC link=board=17;threadid=7695;start=0#msg70288 date=1089774930]
So I guess Yoni is being mean to me :(
[/quote]

If it's that big of a deal, switch up IPs and log in anonymously. ;)
July 14, 2004, 3:16 AM
ChR0NiC
While we are discussing things and to avoid starting another subject, I have having problems with sending 0x5C.

[code]
pBuffer.InsertNonNTString "3RAW" '// lol I know how you guys hate that one :P
pBuffer.SendPacket &H5C
[/code]

Anyways, I got the documentation from UserLoser's Packet Referral Here, but all it seems to cause is me being IP Banned. I am sure I am logged on W3XP.

Edit: I would ask UserLoser himself, but his last couple posts about being bothered on AIM really scared me :'(

[quote author=UserLoser. link=board=17;threadid=7524;start=30#msg69665 date=1089536824]
but all you newbies who all have me on AIM and bug me 24/7 should have known that I've obviously had an away message on almost 24/7 for the last week, saying i'm on Warcraft III.
[/quote]

Edit2: I have never actually seen this work....and I am not 100% sure what it does, but I believe it switches your product from W3XP to WAR3 while you remain online....
July 14, 2004, 3:25 AM
UserLoser.
What is the problem? All you do is tell the server you're using W3XP, then after a successful version and CDKey check, you change to Warcraft III. Quite useless feature for a bot (unless the user has two CDKeys in the configuration), in my opinion.
July 14, 2004, 6:59 AM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=UserLoser. link=board=17;threadid=7695;start=0#msg70312 date=1089788385]
What is the problem? All you do is tell the server you're using W3XP, then after a successful version and CDKey check, you change to Warcraft III. Quite useless feature for a bot (unless the user has two CDKeys in the configuration), in my opinion.
[/quote]

I guess the point of this feature is so you can game on W3XP and then change your product to WAR3 and play W3 games. I am not sure though....but I wonder why it's being such a jerk :P Somebody should packet log it for me so I can see what the hell is being done wrong here :P
July 14, 2004, 7:21 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=ChR0NiC link=board=17;threadid=7695;start=0#msg70314 date=1089789667]
[quote author=UserLoser. link=board=17;threadid=7695;start=0#msg70312 date=1089788385]
[/quote]

I guess the point of this feature is so you can game on W3XP and then change your product to WAR3 and play W3 games. I am not sure though....but I wonder why it's being such a jerk :P Somebody should packet log it for me so I can see what the hell is being done wrong here :P
[/quote]

Perhaps you should show us your packet log since I explained exactly what you do above..
July 14, 2004, 3:17 PM
Networks
I seem to get:
BNET: Game version unrecognized!

when I connect using WAR3 on BNLS but the difference is I can connect the first time with no problem and the second it comes up with that. They CDKey is fine. Note: This is a keytester I am making. I close all the winsock connections right before it logs on with the new key. Any Ideas?

Edit: This only occurs while testing WAR3 keys. Testing any other keys works fine with BNLS and a hashed connection.
July 14, 2004, 11:19 PM

Search