AuthorMessageTime
Grok
Takes a minute to load.... be patient!
July 13, 2004, 1:12 AM
Tuberload
[quote author=Grok link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70078 date=1089681166]
Takes a minute to load.... be patient!
[/quote]

I found their closeness disturbing seeing it all the time on the news, but put that way it is very funny. Like I said before in a previous conversation, they are taking over! :)
July 13, 2004, 1:18 AM
Tuberload
[img]http://freewillblog.com/CatchLikeAGirl.jpg[/img]
I like this picture. :)
July 13, 2004, 1:31 AM
KoRRuPT
Ha! Yah, I saw that before thats awesome.
July 13, 2004, 2:01 AM
jigsaw
Kerry is a shithead, if he hits office this country will be 100% unsafe.
July 15, 2004, 3:46 AM
Grok
[quote author=jigsaw link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70431 date=1089863217]
[/quote]

Bush makes this country unsafe for Americans. What worse could Kerry do?
July 15, 2004, 10:37 AM
Tuberload
[quote author=Grok link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70479 date=1089887820]
[quote author=jigsaw link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70431 date=1089863217]
[/quote]

Bush makes this country unsafe for Americans. What worse could Kerry do?
[/quote]

I think taking the fight to them has prevented any major attacks on U.S. soil. He might make our country unsafe with his leave everybody else behind foreign policy, but I think he would be better suited for the job than Kerry. It's not like we have a whole lot of options on which we pick.
July 15, 2004, 7:11 PM
DaRk-FeAnOr
I hope very much that bush is not re-elected president. [quote]I think taking the fight to them has prevented any major attacks on U.S. soil. [/quote] September 11th, I know several people who died in the towers, including my friend’s father. If you are paying attention to the current investigation, some of the maneuvers preformed by the current administration are outrages. I am not saying that the atrocity could have been prevented, but Bush’s administration did absolutely nothing with the intelligence/information provided to them. Additionally, Bush has a terrible stance on the economy, the environment and personal rights. I hate the “Christian” right wing moral movement. Why should the government dictate their morals on me? Besides his poor stances on issues, Bush is a total moron. He went to (and almost failed out of) Andover, well known as one of the worst schools in the country. I know that Kerry is not the most exciting candidate in the world, but he is definitely a better choice than Bush.
July 17, 2004, 5:23 AM
Hitmen
[quote author=DaRk-FeAnOr link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70914 date=1090041821]
He went to (and almost failed out of) Andover, well known as one of the worst schools in the country.
[/quote]
Bush went to Yale.
July 17, 2004, 6:29 AM
Tuberload
[quote author=DaRk-FeAnOr link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70914 date=1090041821]
I hope very much that bush is not re-elected president. [quote]I think taking the fight to them has prevented any major attacks on U.S. soil. [/quote] September 11th, I know several people who died in the towers, including my friend’s father. If you are paying attention to the current investigation, some of the maneuvers preformed by the current administration are outrages. I am not saying that the atrocity could have been prevented, but Bush’s administration did absolutely nothing with the intelligence/information provided to them. Additionally, Bush has a terrible stance on the economy, the environment and personal rights. I hate the “Christian” right wing moral movement. Why should the government dictate their morals on me? Besides his poor stances on issues, Bush is a total moron. He went to (and almost failed out of) Andover, well known as one of the worst schools in the country. I know that Kerry is not the most exciting candidate in the world, but he is definitely a better choice than Bush.
[/quote]

I do not follow him and his administration to every detail but you seem to be shouting off propaganda generated by your views of what is going on. I do not think Bush is the best choice out of the American population, but I do think he is the best choice out of the current candidates.

Bush is a total moron? Please give me a reason.

Bush did nothing to prevent 9/11? Possibly, yet has there been an attack on U.S. soil since then? Obviously we are at war, plus the answer to my question is no. That is quite a few years gone by yet the war hasn't been brought back to our doorstep.

Now I know the war is a controversial subject, but it is one that cannot be right nor wrong imo. Everyone has their opinion and it is not like there is a minority supporting either one. I am for the war you may be against it.

Yes Bush may be a strong Christian, but I don’t know what you mean by him shoving it on you. I for one have not had any religion shoved upon me due to his beliefs.

As far as Kerry is concerned, possibly you should do a little research on him and expand your mind past that of whoever you’re listening to. If you still like him great, but at least it will be your own opinion.
July 17, 2004, 9:14 AM
Grok
[quote author=Tuberload link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70928 date=1090055668]Bush did nothing to prevent 9/11? Possibly, yet has there been an attack on U.S. soil since then? Obviously we are at war, plus the answer to my question is no. That is quite a few years gone by yet the war hasn't been brought back to our doorstep.[/quote]

Yes. The answer is yes. So soon we forget the anthrax letters. Those attacks were on American soil. Somehow they don't count, right?
July 17, 2004, 4:24 PM
K
[quote author=Grok link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70951 date=1090081490]
[quote author=Tuberload link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70928 date=1090055668]Bush did nothing to prevent 9/11? Possibly, yet has there been an attack on U.S. soil since then? Obviously we are at war, plus the answer to my question is no. That is quite a few years gone by yet the war hasn't been brought back to our doorstep.[/quote]

Yes. The answer is yes. So soon we forget the anthrax letters. Those attacks were on American soil. Somehow they don't count, right?
[/quote]

Well, those were by an american. Domestic terrorism doesn't count. ;)

I agree that the upcoming election is like picking the fastest of two two-legged dogs. In my opinion, Bush has had four years to give us a reason to reelect him, and I'm not impressed. Give someone else a chance.
July 17, 2004, 7:02 PM
Tuberload
[quote author=Grok link=board=4;threadid=7686;start=0#msg70951 date=1090081490]

[/quote]

Bah I forgot all about the anthrax letters. There has been domestic terrorism under the watch of just about every president. My point being Kerry is a joke, IMO, so I will leave it at that.
July 17, 2004, 7:06 PM

Search